• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done, with the badness even.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
OMG!

You call those bad things?

I'm ashamed of most of the truly bad things I did. I did so many bad things and I'm only 15.

I just sometimes wish I could undo everything bad I did. Although they all tought me lesson, I wish I would have learned that lesson another way.

I feel bad. :(
QFT, and the worst part is, I don't even remember doing anything bad in the past and I know I must have, sin is second nature and I feel really ashamed that I can't feel any remorse for what I might've done.

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
well I wouldn't say this is the worst but one of the stupidest: my siblings got me very angry so I punched a hole in the wall. . . completely regretted it immediately. My dad is pretty pissed, just happened yesterday

Tr0n

Smash Cadet
I threw water bombs at my neighbours satellite dish in the hopes it would stop their TV from working, the thing was drenched by the time i was done, so was their house wall... and the garden area below it.
Think I threw some at cars too, and inside someone's house when it was summer (she left the door open) ruined the poor woman's furniture, which was rather posh.

Tr0n

Smash Cadet
Then again, that's not exactly the WORST thing i've ever done, but it's all I could think of at the time...^^

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Um...satellites are water proof. I mean, they're outside...where it rains.

I know there's one thing I feel really bad about, but I currently forget wtf it is. It's something I rarely think about, but when I do I just feel awful. OH WELL!

Bunny story was epic. As was the cocaine one. Drug dogs are insane. We had one at school to sniff out lockers. Beast dented the hell out of one. I couldn't imagine taking a snout like that to my junk.

~rh

Smash Lord
I threw water bombs at my neighbours satellite dish in the hopes it would stop their TV from working, the thing was drenched by the time i was done, so was their house wall... and the garden area below it.
Think I threw some at cars too, and inside someone's house when it was summer (she left the door open) ruined the poor woman's furniture, which was rather posh.
lol

What do you think happens when there are storms? :urg:

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
True story:

"I'm eating dinner with one of my friends and his parents and the mom says, "We need to get some painting done in the basement but I want it to look professional."

I pipe in, "I've got a friend who does painting for a living, he's a very nice guy, and will go the extra mile for no charge."

My friend's mom agrees, and the information is exchanged.

2 days later I get an angry call from Friend 1 (Who's house was painted) Apparently, Friend 2 (Who was doing the painting) decided to POOP IN FRIEND 1's AIRVENT. When I asked Friend 2 about the incident he said and I quote:

"The ***** made me provide quality service."

So, really, I cost my friend's family a useable air vent and about 1000 dollars worth of repair, the worst thing that I've ever done.

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
TC here. Today while walking by at the Mall and I saw this girl that was making fun of my friend for a while. I had a smoothie in my hands and while walking by I slyly opened her shirt and poured it in. She REALLY made my friend feel bad. Cliche, I know, but her friends were around and it felt good. I would feel bad if she wasn't such a *****

Also, What is up with the thread titles? With the hurtings even? Is this some type of some new protocol r something?

FuryX

Smash Cadet
oh yeah, one time for no reason i felt like tossing a rock right at someones car, so i did and got in trouble. im such an *** hole.

Krnxmatt7

Smash Cadet
NNID
bigkongboss
On GameFaqs: Apparently the worst thing I've done on GameFaqs was posting a joke topic on how tiers don't exist. They take things to serious there o_O

For real: Sort of like the guy who took melee, I too stole a copy of melee from a local store....along with probably $400 worth of games(before). Then, one day, I try to take a copy of Phantom Hourglass...then i got caught, but i was let off of the hook, along with the game ;)

Amide

Smash Lord
True story:

"I'm eating dinner with one of my friends and his parents and the mom says, "We need to get some painting done in the basement but I want it to look professional."

I pipe in, "I've got a friend who does painting for a living, he's a very nice guy, and will go the extra mile for no charge."

My friend's mom agrees, and the information is exchanged.

2 days later I get an angry call from Friend 1 (Who's house was painted) Apparently, Friend 2 (Who was doing the painting) decided to POOP IN FRIEND 1's AIRVENT. When I asked Friend 2 about the incident he said and I quote:

"The ***** made me provide quality service."

So, really, I cost my friend's family a useable air vent and about 1000 dollars worth of repair, the worst thing that I've ever done.
For the love of gosh, please tell me that isn't true. XD

Overload

Smash Lord
well pretty recently a friend of mine had an all night video game party and one friend said he had never seen 2g1c. so I was looking for it so he could watch it and all of a sudden a virus warning pops up. So he got a virus on his laptop and his parents had to pay 200 bucks to get it fixed. . . I am going to see if he bought a new copy of brawl yet if not I am giving him mine its the least I could do. Not like I play brawl anyways

zrky

Smash Lol'd
The worst thing ive done, would have to be "graffiti"

One time some people my friends and I moved out of a house, so some one said"why don't we scare the next people that are going to live here"

So later some other friends and I went over with some permanent markers and started to write threats and stupid stuff like "beware of tarantulas" and crap like that.

well our parents found out and all hell broke loose.

I was about 7 or 8 so I didn't really know it was illigal.:)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
OMG!

You call those bad things?

I'm ashamed of most of the truly bad things I did. I did so many bad things and I'm only 15.

I just sometimes wish I could undo everything bad I did. Although they all tought me lesson, I wish I would have learned that lesson another way.

I feel bad. :(
I'm...kinda with you on that one. I mean, I've never done anything serious, like kill someone, but I've done quite a few things I'm not proud of. Regardless of whether they're really bad or I'm obsessing over nothing (which I may in some cases), I'd be too ashamed to say, like...any of them.

Well, I suppose I'll say one which I feel like absolute crap about, so I can at least contribute.

A few years back, I had a girlfriend, whom I knew in real life, but we talked online a lot as well. Eventually I broke up with her, and afterwards I was a total jerk to her. I didn't even realize it then, but despite the fact that I had broken her heart, I was hating her. We were talking online a lot after we broke up, and I wasn't a complete jerk all of the time, but I look back and I just said some god-awful things for no apparent reason. I read the things I said and I can't even believe it's me. And the worst part is, despite me being a complete jerk, she never stopped being nice to me. I still feel bad because my friends occasionally make fun of her and while I know I should defend her, because she's really a better person than she gets credit for, I don't because it would just be too awkward. She doesn't come up in conversation much anymore, but...when she does I sort of freeze up. I don't push the conversation on, and try to divert it if possible, but I know I should defend her since she put up with my crap.

Well look at it this way, at least you truly regret the things you`ve done. I gurantee you there are a**holes out there that don`t care about anything or anyone in the slightest. With each passing day I wonder more and more if there are truly that many people with regret anymore...

And now for one of my contradictions... (I`m famous for these) Don`t let the past which is set in stone distract you from the future which is a clean slate. (The contradiction was comending you for your regret only to tell you not to think about it).

BUT... I`m not saying don`t regret, merely don`t let it rule your mindstate.

Also, have fun.

Err... And brush twice a day and floss...
I know what you're saying, and I try, but...I can't forget my past. I can't just brush off things. I'll remember something really stupid I did, even if it wasn't something necessarily BAD, and I'll be sitting in public thinking and making cringing faces thinking about it, so people probably think I'm nuts, but I just--I try to forget, to move on but still keep the lessons in mind and I can't.

Prepare to lose.
I've been meaning to ask you this, and pardon me if I'm wrong, but is your name by any chance a reference to the Latin word meaning "rain"?

TC here. Today while walking by at the Mall and I saw this girl that was making fun of my friend for a while. I had a smoothie in my hands and while walking by I slyly opened her shirt and poured it in. She REALLY made my friend feel bad. Cliche, I know, but her friends were around and it felt good. I would feel bad if she wasn't such a *****

Also, What is up with the thread titles? With the hurtings even? Is this some type of some new protocol r something?
Eh, in my opinion she had it coming to her. If she was being a total jerk and making your friend feel bad--why exactly was she doing that, out of curiousity?--she deserved it. She publicly humiliates your friend, you publicly humiliate her.

As for the thread titles, I've got no clue. Maybe it's a mod going around changing all of the titles for fun?

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I've been meaning to ask you this, and pardon me if I'm wrong, but is your name by any chance a reference to the Latin word meaning "rain"?
Yup.

As for the thread titles, I've got no clue. Maybe it's a mod going around changing all of the titles for fun?
It's Hiemie, he's added on extra bits to most of the titles in the Pool Room.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
That's not bad at all. She had it coming to her. You did a good thing. :)

M.K

Level 55
I really liked this girl in my Chorus class in 8th Grade. My best friend was a real arrogant jerk that didn't really like girls for real, but he got girlfriends just to make himself look good. Me and the girl I like would always make fun of him and stuff because he looked really stupid trying to act all cool. She was going to go to the same high school as me, and I was going to ask her out in my Freshman year. One day, I came to school and I found out that MY BEST FRIEND (who knew that I liked her) was dating the girl I LIKED.
I was like, WTF you mother ****ing *****, why the hell would you go out with him? She was just like "Oh, I liked him after all"
So yeah, I basically told both of them "Fuuck You and Die Miserably" about 22 times each on AIM. :p
So....that makes FOUR of my friends couples that I have deliberatly broken up!

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
I really liked this girl in my Chorus class in 8th Grade. My best friend was a real arrogant jerk that didn't really like girls for real, but he got girlfriends just to make himself look good. Me and the girl I like would always make fun of him and stuff because he looked really stupid trying to act all cool. She was going to go to the same high school as me, and I was going to ask her out in my Freshman year. One day, I came to school and I found out that MY BEST FRIEND (who knew that I liked her) was dating the girl I LIKED.
I was like, WTF you mother ****ing *****, why the hell would you go out with him? She was just like "Oh, I liked him after all"
So yeah, I basically told both of them "Fuuck You and Die Miserably" about 22 times each on AIM. :p
So....that makes FOUR of my friends couples that I have deliberatly broken up!
That sucks.

Worst thing I've ever done:

I was graduating kindergarten(yes, I still remember this), and a classmate was going up to get her diploma, and tripped when she was goin' up. I started laughin' at her, when my mom sees me and makes me apologize. I not only felt guilty, but embarassed.

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
Made my teach quit her job because I was too lazy to do anything in her class... Some teachers can really take their jobs seriously.

I actually feel bad now. She knew I had potential, but I was just too lazy to do anything.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
A number of things to my little sister on accident..

Pushed her in a lake when she was very young.
Pushed her off a plastic toyhouse, breaking her nose.
Hit her in the head with a metal baseball bat.
Dropped a huge glass ball on her head, shattering it.

And more. If I think of them, I'll add them as well.

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
In the 8th grade I erased someone elses name off their paper and put mine lol I ended up getting caught lol because I had/have such bad handwritting all my teachers know my handwritting....Ive never cheated on any tests

Im not an animal abuser of any sort and I feel hella bad for doing this but one day there was a mouse caught in a glue trap so I grabbed a pair or sissors and cut apart of its ear off like the tip...it wasnt a chunk
No one saw me do it...And like 5 minutes later my grandfather came in and killed it by crushing it=(

And recently I was leaving work and by this black truck there was 12 dollars laying there on the ground lol so I picked it up I knew whose it was but I just pocketed it and went home lol

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
wow, i love this thread...anyway. in the last 5 yrs ive ben arrested 4 times, 2 times for assualt. ive been thrown out of stores for thft all the time but the cops dont catch or care enough to look. ive treatened peoples lives too mant times to count, in school for that matter and got in tons of trouble, been picked up by truent officers repetedly, that cant happen tho cuz i dropped out. arees once for tresspassing in an abandoned house and once for being too disorderly and causing a scen.....are you amused OP?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I cut a guys head off on some bus in Canada then proceeded to devour him just to be original.

*whispers*

Wait it's been done already? Well fu...

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
wow, i love this thread...anyway. in the last 5 yrs ive ben arrested 4 times, 2 times for assualt. ive been thrown out of stores for thft all the time but the cops dont catch or care enough to look. ive treatened peoples lives too mant times to count, in school for that matter and got in tons of trouble, been picked up by truent officers repetedly, that cant happen tho cuz i dropped out. arees once for tresspassing in an abandoned house and once for being too disorderly and causing a scen.....are you amused OP?
dang you hardcore.

Top Bottom