• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Year of Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
sadly the year of luigi barely had any luigi games, it probably had less luigi games than a regular year for mario. He had lugis mansion dark moon which was a great game, super luigi U which wasnt a full game, and dream team and mario comes first in the title

D

Deleted member

I am glad that he got his own year; he deserves it in my opinion. I am also loving Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and New Super Luigi U and I can't wait to play Dream Team!

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
The Year of Luigi.

It should totally be his new Final Smash.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I wish every year was Year of Luigi

D

Deleted member

RIP Year of Luigi

Hopefully Luigi will gain more respect even when his year is done.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Don't worry guys. He has not left his year behind without something to take from it:

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
I wish every year was Year of Luigi
I think it's up to me or anyone else to make it a meme that every year is the year of luigi(X=year, x is of luigi)In 20XX,it's the Year of Luigi.Starting Febuary 2013, it is the Forever of Luigi. Luigi forever and ever, amen. *Up-B* *j-JAANG!!*

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
I think it's up to me or anyone else to make it a meme that every year is the year of luigi(X=year, x is of luigi)In 20XX,it's the Year of Luigi.Starting Febuary 2013, it is the Forever of Luigi. Luigi forever and ever, amen. *Up-B* *j-JAANG!!*
Luigi Death Stare was a good start to making this dream a reality. Hopefully he'll be good in Smash 4 to keep the momentum going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom