• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Yoshi Community Combo Video

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
This is a combo video. You should provide all the clips you can think of so we have as much material as possible so we can have as many awesome things as possible in the video.

Link us mah boi

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Alright, I'll upload a bunch later today :D I have 150+ replays on my wii with combos in them o~o

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Just choose the best, don't go uploading 150 videos that might not be used... lol.
Also, waiting on Tesh to upload our set from a tournament two weeks back. I don't remember how it went since it happened so fast, but I apparently three stocked him twice? So gonna see if I actually did that and any good combos that can be added to this project if it ever gets done.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Alright, I'll upload a bunch later today :D I have 150+ replays on my wii with combos in them o~o
What Slush said. If you remember any matches that you did particularly awesome in specifically, those are what you should upload.

Just choose the best, don't go uploading 150 videos that might not be used... lol.
Also, waiting on Tesh to upload our set from a tournament two weeks back. I don't remember how it went since it happened so fast, but I apparently three stocked him twice? So gonna see if I actually did that and any good combos that can be added to this project if it ever gets done.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I got a couple replays saved yesterday of me pulling off some pretty silly strings, but I don't have them myself. I also had another couple clips from August I wanted to post, but never got around to digging them up. I should really get on that. :x

I miiiight be able to get a couple more clips in before the deadline if I get anything good from my tournament this weekend, but I'd be cutting it really close...

:005:

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Lol I don't plan to upload that many clips XD My point was I don't exactly have a shortage of them so providing more clips will be easy. Only the very best ones though.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I got a couple replays saved yesterday of me pulling off some pretty silly strings, but I don't have them myself. I also had another couple clips from August I wanted to post, but never got around to digging them up. I should really get on that. :x

I miiiight be able to get a couple more clips in before the deadline if I get anything good from my tournament this weekend, but I'd be cutting it really close...

:005:
Get on that son. Especially the person with your silly strings.

Lol I don't plan to upload that many clips XD My point was I don't exactly have a shortage of them so providing more clips will be easy. Only the very best ones though.
Good. Do it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Basic mindset of people is if it's a tl;dr post (dark.pch for example, directed to Yoshi's who's been checking the tierlist thread lately) would just skim the post.
In this case, 14 links and him just skimming the post obviously means he didn't bother checking the clips before posting.

Anyways, only two or three of those are good.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Anyways, only two or three of those are good.
Yeah, looking at them now, I think I must've been tired when recording some of them thinking they were good.

Deadline tomorrow if nothings changed, do you think we have enough clips as a whole Raptor?
So keen to see the finished result! :bee:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Well Im gonna extend the deadline just because I wasn't able to talk to some other Yoshis yet and the fact that others need to send me replays via brawl. We have many clips which I'm happy about. This won't be done until after Apex though.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Sowwy scatty :(
<3

Theres like 3 chats and idk which one is which and i got so many message lol

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Alright guys just a few small announcements. This is still going on! lol Ive just been busy with school and stuff. I updated the op and counted the clips and we currently have 58 clips for the video so far. I still want more though and still have to get in contact with some other Yoshis (Zudenka, Karamity, Yoshiken, Killanator, Slice, and others) If you have more PLEASE send them in. They can be replays as well! *looks at Sharky and Scatz :glare:* NEED MORE FROM YOU 2. Delta, Yoshi888, Hades are fine since I have plenty from you guys but youre still welcome to send something in if its incredibly amazing.

Lastly, ill be using the sigs Chloe made for us last Christmas in the combo video in the parts where the Yoshi needs to be identified (as long as shes cool with it)
It will look something like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_gLTmSoOZs#t=9m50s

Thats it for now.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Haha nice one Sharky :p

Even though I've supplied quite a lot of clips already, I have a couple more I'd like to upload cause I feel they're a lot better than most of the others I provided. A lot better. Will have 'em up soon.

As for the sigs, I wasn't around here last christmas or anytime before that, so I'll probably need one (or need to create one myself). I don't think I'll be using 'yoshi888' as a tag though, it's a little like, 'wut'.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Well when I created my tag, I soon found out about a Marth player who's tag is 'Nike', so I'm not sure :/ My in game tag I've been using-'Nikes', was short for 'Nike speed' but that sounds pretty weird. I'll probably have to go with that though.

Top Bottom