• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Youtube Moveset project: Fox

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
It's seriously overdue that nobody has uploaded entire character movesets on Youtube yet.

Anyone who has the game and has been making videos for it, please listen to this and do us all a really great favour: We need a video for all the moves a character has, executed one after the other in a particular order, nice and clear so there's no mistake about them and good quality. A visual moveset for each character would clear up a LOT of speculation and guesswork.

If anyone can help make this a reality, It'd be greatly appreciated. All that's required is for you to power on the game, take the character into training mode, zoom in a bit and systematically perform all the attacks on a dummy character of your choice while filming it.

-------------------------------------
For Fox:

A A A combo.
Up tilt
Side tilt
Down tilt
Running attack

Up smash
Side smash
Down smash

Grab(miss)
Running grab (miss)
Grab(connect)
Grab attack
Up throw
Side throw
Down throw
Back throw

*Set opponent to jump*
Neutral air
Up air
Side air
Down air
Back air

*set opponent to stand*
Neutral B
Neutral B (short hop)
Up B (in air, coming down on opponent)
Up B (right up close against an opponent. Catch them in the charge)
Up B (gliding firefox trick. Catch them in the charge)
Side B (on ground)
Down B (close range)
Down B (close range against an opponent in the air)
Down B (set opponent to P2 and fire projectile. Reflect projectile)

Taunts

Side dodge
Back roll
Forward roll
Air dodge

Final Smash
-----------------------------------------

Please help with this worthwile project. If I had the game and some good recording equipment, I'd do it myself, but alas I'm Australian.

I believe that every character should have one of these. It would make FAQs and the like a lot easier to make. And at the most it should only take half an hour or so.

drengist

Smash Journeyman
Attack percentages would be nice also. Would it be Ok if I gathered all the information we get to the Fox Force thread?

The Don

Smash Cadet
Umm another suggestion besides damage percentages would be a way to identify good killing moves, ive seen in other character forums where they are highlighted in red and other moves (good combo moves etc) are in green. Just a sugggestion but thank you fo doing this...

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
ooooo, the game just came out and everybody wants movesets and percentages,...let the game come out here enjoy it and then...oh well...rush rush

Top Bottom