• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zelda Finder Thread (Please Sticky)

Zone

Smash Champion
Name: Zone (Real Name: Alex Gibson)
Color: Blue
Wifi: None yet

SHouldn't a location also be given?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Name: Zone (Real Name: Alex Gibson)
Color: Blue

SHouldn't a location also be given?
DAYUM!!! That's right! I totally forgot my location my bad my bad.

I'll edt my post above. XD

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
Name: Lingy
Color: Any

Any other Austinians? :D

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
It's cool but thanks for changing it :). Also nice job keeping up with this thread. Oh yeah and if you do decide to put down our actual location mine is Tacoma, WA.

ZSSmetroid01

Smash Cadet
Zelda is the cheese to my Macaroni

Name: Spamus (SPAM) (... Im not competitive, I hope its nobody elses name)
Colour: Green (Black is cool, but im afrad too many people will be using it)

Kiwi.Ko

Smash Rookie
Name: Kiwi.Ko
Color: Green
Location California, United States

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Is there any word on how far the connection has to travel before it lags a ton? Would all European countries be able to play against each other without a horrendous amount of lag?
I don't know many people that play Melee in my area, so I doubt I'd fine many to play Brawl. A few friends play Melee, but they don't have a Wii for Brawl =[

Btw, -spAzn-, your new sig is beautiful :O

Arean

Smash Ace
Well everyone... I just try to post the country, being specific is kinda hard to update for me. So the following info is all I need

Name
Wifi Name
Country

and darkmusician, thanks! I cant wait for your tri-tone of wisdom 2 combo video, Im really looking forward to it

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Well everyone... I just try to post the country, being specific is kinda hard to update for me. So the following info is all I need

Name
Wifi Name
Country

and darkmusician, thanks! I cant wait for your tri-tone of wisdom 2 combo video, Im really looking forward to it
Whoo hoo! Hehehe.

You'll be one of the first to know when it's done. :] Shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks more.

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
Hey DM, it's 'afdas' from youtube :p Although that account itself isn't mine, I just post with it since it's always logged in. I enjoy your videos a lot :)

Arean

Smash Ace
I know... since Zelda has been buffed now I started to see new peepz come in. And thanks dark, Im so excited. By the way, what was that song in your first combo video? Its really nice. You might have noticed... Im not going to the Zelda Melee boards anymore...

Nice sig by the way.. the dark magicians from yugi oh haha. I used to love that show... until it became kinda corny...

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I know... since Zelda has been buffed now I started to see new peepz come in. And thanks dark, Im so excited. By the way, what was that song in your first combo video? Its really nice. You might have noticed... Im not going to the Zelda Melee boards anymore...

Nice sig by the way.. the dark magicians from yugi oh haha. I used to love that show... until it became kinda corny...
Yeah man I totally understand. The Melee threads are done. I'll probably end up posting my video in the video section and just tell people when it's up.

Thanks! I really like how this sig came out. I spent alot of time cleaning it up pixel by pixel. And ya I used to be really into Yugioh until they kept recycling the same plot of playing a children's card game every single season. But yeah <3 Darkmagician Girl.

And the first song I used in my video was Keikenchi Joushouchuu from the anime Minami Kei.

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
I've always used Zelda, I just never really posted in these forums. Right now, I'm just too pumped for Braw.

*loses it*

Arean

Smash Ace
Lol really now? Ive mained peach but zelda made me convert hahaha so yeah Ive been here since melee days and now since brawl is nearing I cant wait to get my hands on it. And yay darkmusician you will be frequent here :D

Arean

Smash Ace
hehe yeah i saw ur info thread and wondered why u didnt post urself. anyways thanks for adding :D

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Lol really now? Ive mained peach but zelda made me convert hahaha so yeah Ive been here since melee days and now since brawl is nearing I cant wait to get my hands on it. And yay darkmusician you will be frequent here :D
Yep I'll be here alot. ^^ It's kinda hard to keep up with all of the threads that are popping up. Some of them are a bit confusing but yeah it's the sign of a booming community so that's a good thing. And then you see all these people posting and you're like "woah who are these people." Melee boards had only like 6-8 regulars and now we have like way more.

I'll do my best to keep contributing to Zelda and her brand new metagame. :]

Zone

Smash Champion
I thought Zone was a girl >_>. Maybe I just think all Zelda players are female.
lol, This game isn't the only thing I'm mistaken for a girl in.
I main females in nearly any game I play. Dunno I think girls rock, especially ones that are strong minded.

Except Peach... I don't like her >.>

Drake3

Smash Ace
lol, This game isn't the only thing I'm mistaken for a girl in.
I main females in nearly any game I play. Dunno I think girls rock, especially ones that are strong minded.
We share the exact same sentiments.

Except Peach... I don't like her >.>
Especially that one! It's amazing how they've somehow managed to make her more annoying in this game. Everytime she appears on stage with that "Hiii", some sort of rage bubbles in me.

Zone

Smash Champion
We share the exact same sentiments.

Especially that one! It's amazing how they've somehow managed to make her more annoying in this game. Everytime she appears on stage with that "Hiii", some sort of rage bubbles in me.
lol in melee her obnoxiousness(SP? too lazy to look up) when she wins is lame.
"Ohhhhh did I win?"
"Sweeeet"

how can she be like that when I normally see her like Ashley from RE4
Instead of "Help me Leon!"
It's "Mario!!!" as she's being pwned by bowser again.

Arean

Smash Ace
LOL ashley..... anyways.... hiiiiiiiii drake......... 3

sorry, i got infected by the Three Virus LOL

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
i hope people arent only jumping to her because shes slightly better because the real players used her throughout melee and had to work hard

Darkmusician

Smash Master
i hope people arent only jumping to her because shes slightly better because the real players used her throughout melee and had to work hard
You took the words right out of my mouth. ^_O>

I'm sure that most of them are just new in terms of their accounts though.

Arean

Smash Ace
Most of the new people who posted here seems like they have new accounts

Arean

Smash Ace
but i wont like it if people from melee go to zelda just becaus "Hey Zelda pwns now, im dropping sheik!"

but yeah it still makes me happy that zelda got buffed

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
but i wont like it if people from melee go to zelda just becaus "Hey Zelda pwns now, im dropping sheik!"

but yeah it still makes me happy that zelda got buffed
Im not gonna lie to ya Arean, that has been a fairly popular stance, atleast the Sheik sucks part (if she actually sucks or not, I dont know...but that seems to be the new idea)

Arean

Smash Ace
lol metaknight and sheik are good at comboing but it seems like metaknight can pull of a better kill...

Top Bottom