• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Gonna need TOs and stuff like that, I don't know how this is supposed to work though, so keep all those things in mind, and I think we'll need more time.

Edit: At least another hour or 2.

LLDL

Smash Hero
stop posting this spam on smashboards. (Brawl Crew? pff)

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
LOL @ your avi I'll smack da sh?t outta you.(straight from the sig)

4fit said he's almost done with my sig and the real clan logo so I'm lookin' forword to that.

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
van seats 7 people including the driver so....yea technically if my folks are up for letting someone ride seatbeltless we can hold an additional person. Also you can take a bus right past terrabite if you leave from port authority.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
I just realized, I need the Sagittarius, the scorpio is mad fresh lol. Where'd you find it?

4Fit

Smash Rookie
Whats good guys? I threw together an original logo just now cause well....Munk rippin off movies isn't cool.

I know its not that great, but its better then what we had. Guess I'll start on sigs.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Whats good guys? I threw together an original logo just now cause well....Munk rippin off movies isn't cool.

I know its not that great, but its better then what we had. Guess I'll start on sigs.
4fit, I <3 you.

No, I <4 you!

R00kie, probably.

Munk, get that on page one. I'm sigging that shiz.

Taiki

Smash Apprentice

Epic....mindbending....awesomeness

Edit: how do i modify it so clicking on a picture links to this thread?

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
...f?ck That didn't turn out right.

[url(don't put anything here)=(put the url to the thread here]
[/url]

4Fit

Smash Rookie
Alright I finished Umbra's and 7D's sigs and now I'm out for the night. I'll do the rest tomorrow.

Top Bottom