• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
Sounds excellent I gotta come later on Friday though my college wrestling is having double sessions so I won't get there till like 8:30 or so. But I'm free all night

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Dan, Wyatt, Rob, Cam: On Saturday, I want to have everyone and be heading out around 9-930. get there around 10-1030. Sound good?
Just letting you know in case you didnt check. RU is having a football game so plan to leave a little earlier in case of traffic.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Inferno, you beat me at Riz's house tournament in the summer. I want a rematch. I know Mario now. haha
That was you? Didn't know that lol. I'll be entering tourneys while on break at college and Pound 5 so find me then.

. . . . Watch yourself kid
Idk dan, both of your marios get ***** by my falcon equally, so the cuteness might be the same.
Yes! saying that my Mario = Pierce's Mario.

Yo Cam, that sig is actually really nice. I have a perfect record against both your marios.... with my marth.
I don't remember fighting your Marth, but I'll be happy to play it again. I like fighting Marth. I gotta get smarter at fighting Marth though.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Inferno, I'm basically saying I'll **** everyone with Falcon. I make Ally look like a scrub.

[21:32] allyornotally: your falcon is better than mine

unedited btw. ask ally.

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
Que I love you man. Thanks for the support in my sets. Sorry I suck XD
much love for you as well chris. Don't worry, you definitely don't suck, for someone who doesnt care/like this game, you're still VERY good. like i said, simple but smart. I'm sorry I wasn't able to coach you to victory.

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
Yo I had so much fun with you guys playing brawl this weekend.

Pierce- thanks so much for your awesome coaching it really helped and I take it to heart. I won't change characters it's the only advice I won't take :p But seriously thanks for all your help!

ADHD- I love how we had conversations in that car ride about "politics" LMAO

Rookie-Everything from your singing on how *** Ike, to conversations on megaman/zelda/metroid to was mad funny. But smash was real good with you too, good stuff haha

Que- <3 no homo thanks for the ride and introducing me to competitive brawl hahaha

Enough stalling time to do all the homework I blew off to smash. :(

PS
Hope we can all get together and play again soon so I can get to your guys **** level of smash.

Rookie say it's impossible because Ike's *** I dare you.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Yo I had so much fun with you guys playing brawl this weekend.

Pierce- thanks so much for your awesome coaching it really helped and I take it to heart. I won't change characters it's the only advice I won't take :p But seriously thanks for all your help!

ADHD- I love how we had conversations in that car ride about "politics" LMAO

Rookie-Everything from your singing on how *** Ike, to conversations on megaman/zelda/metroid to was mad funny. But smash was real good with you too, good stuff haha

Que- <3 no homo thanks for the ride and introducing me to competitive brawl hahaha

Enough stalling time to do all the homework I blew off to smash. :(

PS
Hope we can all get together and play again soon so I can get to your guys **** level of smash.

Rookie say it's impossible because Ike's *** I dare you.
Don't worry about it Cam. I've gotten the same **** from Pierce and other people for being a Mario main. You just gotta put in some work.

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
Oh man YES! I wish we could have went at it! I won't fail! Where do you live? Go to Steve's sometime ma dude! It was good meeting you btw.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Dear ZB,

Come to my tournament this weekend that's no more than 10 minutes from any of you.

Love,
Doom

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
You guys going to that tourney?

Also Pierce I really REALLY enjoyed your company (as well as your amazing ideas, "smash DI up shieks needles towards the stage"Who the hell thinks of awesome **** like that haha.)

Not only that I really enjoyed the company of your crew members. ZB are some ill dudes!

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmqYoTSrHKI replace San with Cam and Kadin with Anti :p

No joke though this is why I choose to stay Ike.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Dear Max,

I can't go because my mommy and daddy won't let me. (Is he joking? LOL)

Nah I got an exam on monday. Just call me...tec0...without the kissing up on dudes part.

Love,

Yezzz

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
You guys going to that tourney?

Also Pierce I really REALLY enjoyed your company (as well as your amazing ideas, "smash DI up shieks needles towards the stage"Who the hell thinks of awesome **** like that haha.)

Not only that I really enjoyed the company of your crew members. ZB are some ill dudes!

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmqYoTSrHKI replace San with Cam and Kadin with Anti :p

No joke though this is why I choose to stay Ike.
Listen, if you really love Ike as a character, then by all means, play Ike. However, do note that it will take a LOT of hard work, a LOT of natural talent which you may or may not have, and a LOT of luck, just to have a chance to take two stocks off players of my caliber, let alone beat us. Mind you, Anti is a LOT better than me at this game. I'm at the very bottom of the realm of "Good Players."

Dear Max,

I'm poor and stingy.

Sorry,
Bleach
wtf.

I can spot you if you need, but don't waste it.

Also, MLG D.C.. My cousin Adam has shown interest in going. Steve mentioned it, and I THINK I heard that R00kie wants to go, and Wyatt does. Who's legitimately thinking of going?

iRJi

Smash Champion
Listen, if you really love Ike as a character, then by all means, play Ike. However, do note that it will take a LOT of hard work, a LOT of natural talent which you may or may not have, and a LOT of luck, just to have a chance to take two stocks off players of my caliber, let alone beat us. Mind you, Anti is a LOT better than me at this game. I'm at the very bottom of the realm of "Good Players."

wtf.

I can spot you if you need, but don't waste it.

Also, MLG D.C.. My cousin Adam has shown interest in going. Steve mentioned it, and I THINK I heard that R00kie wants to go, and Wyatt does. Who's legitimately thinking of going?
I might still. Hotel is a lot this time around though, so we need to look for alternatives if we all do go. Not to mention that renting is out of the question since no one who is going is over 24.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'm at the very bottom of the realm of "Good Players."

lol if you're at the bottom of good that puts me on scrub/bleachigo status @_@

I'd love to go to mlg but it's too expensive.

Cam if you love ike then go for it. I love using falcon and I'm pretty good with him; it's really how much you like the character that makes you good with them. Just keep in mind that if you want to have a better chance of winning, you're better off with higher tiers. It's just logic.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Oh man YES! I wish we could have went at it! I won't fail! Where do you live? Go to Steve's sometime ma dude! It was good meeting you btw.
Didn't notice this til now my bad.

Yeah I spent most of the day time studying in my car outside in the parking lot of the venue. I had an exam yesterday that I needed to study for. We'll definitely play sometime though, no worries.

KickKickFlip

Smash Apprentice
Pierce I have luck and, even better than luck, I have a natural talent of hard work. So I'll keep working on him. I CAN, WILL, and HAVE put in so much work and time. Just ask Steve how many hours we played together and I wasn't Ike! hahaha

Also to Yes! I play Ike because he is fun! He is what keeps me coming back to brawl day after day. Like I have a decent Falco, but Ike is 10000% more fun :D In n the end I play to have fun and get good with who I use and not be the best (MK) in the world!

So yeah IKE for life! :p

Also Pierce what do you REALLY think about my Ike compared to other pro Ike out there right now?

RizMF

Smash Apprentice
LOL I'd rather not do that. maybe a tournament so i can make money but not a smashfest.

I just want to go to mlg to see how I'd do.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
a tourney would be cool too. i'd def go.

you'd **** m2k/ally so hard that they'll suffer severe depression and anxiety, and i'll call you an @sshole for doing so. don't go :bee:

Top Bottom