• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
So you decided to join the RI smash scene. Cool story brah.

Also, I'm in a dead zone and will probably be inactive this year :( Bring your *** to P5
I haven't touched smash since I got up here in all actuality. I haven't connected at all.
EDIT: pay for me to go to P5 and sure.

I swear, Inferno improves by the minute
It's that pimp hand son!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I haven't touched smash since I got up here in all actuality. I haven't connected at all.
EDIT: pay for me to go to P5 and sure.
It's cool. I haven't touched it either. Also I hope you're not expecting a Jew (who decided to sign up early so he didn't have to pay venue fee) to pay for someone else.

Inferno I want to toast your Mario. ;)
Ike gets a boost on the tier list and the Ike main gets cocky. As long as I unrust by PB5, you can try. First, I gotta beat Anti in a MM (Mario dittos).

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Inferno, that Mario is lacking the Toast I can deliver.

/Iwantatittoo

Edit About MLG:

I could technically go, but like I'd be breaking a crapload of rules and it'll cost me my phone, going out, and all the crap I've been waiting for like DRIVING. I'm getting like $120(+ the 37 that I have) and I'm not sure if thats enough. I really want to go because I'm mad good at this game and I need something big like this to get me serious.

Oh that 120 I'm getting is for a Muse concert that my friend has paid me for, so like...

This seems like a bad idea for me.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I didn't know you guys missed me so much. I gotta get back to playing though. One of my future fraternity brothers (I'm not officially in yet) has a wii and brawl so next time I chill at his place I'm gonna try and play.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys,

With Oct 23rd coming up I want to urge many of you to attend Viridian City 8. We will be having a lot of players from OOS attending including :

- UTD Zac
- Ultimate Razer
- T1mmy
- T0mmy
- Kiraflax
- Eggz
- Lain
- Shugo
- King Kong
- Holy Nightmare

and a lot more.

As far as its distance from to the venue it is not that bad of a drive.

From Pierce it is about 10-15 min drive so please support guys! Bring everyone you know.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Way back when, Riz had a tourny and I lost to Inferno's Mario. /johns I never played a good mario before /endjohns

But I practiced against Mario a lot and I want to play Infernos Mario again :laugh:
Remind me to teach you how to 3 stock his mario with falcon someday... :laugh:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Everyone's gonna have to calm up. Ruh-laksh guys, ruh-laksh; we all know I **** in low tiers. That's all that matters.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Cam, it doesn't matter. It will take you over a year before you can defeat my Mario with Ike.

What's important is that NEITHER of those characters matter. ROFL @ an Ike main trying to put down another character.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Way back when, Riz had a tourny and I lost to Inferno's Mario. /johns I never played a good mario before /endjohns

But I practiced against Mario a lot and I want to play Infernos Mario again :laugh:
Who else uses Mario other than me?

Dude, my longest streak of three stocking you was 6 games in a row. Don't get too cocky. Mario is still bad.
I was comparing our Mario's which you have never 3 stocked me (a lot of 2 stocks I'll admit) but I'm surprised you remember that moment. I was playing awfully but I remember it. I'm not gonna drop Mario though.

On the other hand, being inactive has given me some time to think about character choice. I'm still going to use Mario and definitely have him as a viable candidate to choose (in terms of character skill have a couple of characters that are interesting me. I'd go into more detail but I have a class soon. Dan, I'll hit you up on facebook or aim and maybe you can help me out.

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
On the other hand, being inactive has given me some time to think about character choice. I'm still going to use Mario and definitely have him as a viable candidate to choose (in terms of character skill have a couple of characters that are interesting me. I'd go into more detail but I have a class soon. Dan, I'll hit you up on facebook or aim and maybe you can help me out.

Weren't you picking up mk last time we played?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Weren't you picking up mk last time we played?
That idea vanished because although I had some fun playing as him, I wasn't fully interested in picking him up. Plus I like being uncommon so I'm thinking of less common characters.

you' never played dan's broken *** mario. XD
Black people are automatically good with Mario. Fact.

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
That idea vanished because although I had some fun playing as him, I wasn't fully interested in picking him up. Plus I like being uncommon so I'm thinking of less common characters.

i feel ya, play wario. there's not enough.

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
i can attempt to teach you what i know whenever you're home inferno, but , pierce is the one to ask. i ask him for everything. lol <3 dan

lmfao rizwan, so true. i'll teach you the ways inferno

RizMF

Smash Apprentice
i can attempt to teach you what i know whenever you're home inferno, but , pierce is the one to ask. i ask him for everything. lol <3 dan

lmfao rizwan, so true. i'll teach you the ways inferno
just jump and airdodge, and if necessary set 2 or 3 buttons to jump, just in case.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I never approach :) Only time I move forward with snake is to dacus to the other side of the stage or when I'm using ftilt.

Top Bottom