• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There will be Brawl - Episode 1

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
Great, great stuff, I'm looking forward to episode 2.

I'm really wondering what they're going to do with Marth and Ike. My theory is that Ike is going to be a tough-guy cop who doesn't play by the rules. I can see it now: "Listen, punk, you'll get no sympathy from me."

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Brawl is to Vista as Melee is to XP.
Think about that.

Idk why you posted that though.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
He who acts as Wigi is the sheezy.

The plot is sooooo good.
"Matt Key"
The site shows who the actors are.
Look around.
It actually has some pretty cool stuff.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Awesome stuff there :). Notice how all the cut characters from Brawl are getting killed off first, Pichu, Roy, Mewtwo. They will consider Young Link and Link as one, and Mario and Dr. Mario as one, but Mewtwo, Roy, and Pichu were actually different from their counterparts, (but now in movesets of course)

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
That video was... whoa.

It was well done, but a very... adult interpretation of Brawl. I'm actually sorta interested in seeing how this plays out. I want to see a Smash Ball somewhere in this. :chuckle: And what have they done to Kirby and Peach!? So strange... See, now I want to change my avatar back to Luigi after seeing this...

Spoilers, Ness is the real villain.

Top Bottom