• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

These boards feel....

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
empty.....

it dosent seem the same as when i first visited it...what happend? did I cause it?

Browny

Smash Hater
at first i was gonna say 'furry' (lol)

but seriously, stop spamming. the lucario boards are the most active by a looong way so i got no idea what youre on about. sonic may have more posts but the majority of them were before brawl was even released and the early weeks

Trela

Smash Lord
I dont think people stay on that much.

But your right. It does feel "empty" around here. To me, it does.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
at first i was gonna say 'furry' (lol)

but seriously, stop spamming. the lucario boards are the most active by a looong way so i got no idea what youre on about. sonic may have more posts but the majority of them were before brawl was even released and the early weeks
active it is but im not comparing it to the other boards... im comparing it to its past...

and what do you mean stop spamming? i only spammed with a intention once...

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Actually, its the lack of spamming. People just don't feel obligated to put completely random comments in the Lucario Chat Room anymore.

Off-topic Spamming FTW.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Srsly mate, this is like your 4th Thread today. Keep it the thread posting to a max of 1 a week. So your done for a month.

And yea, It has slowed down a bit. But partly because school is starting and ppl are now switching back to that. And that nows there's more ppl, so we dont get off task as easily. We're occupied with keeping things in line, rather then messing around.

-t2

Trela

Smash Lord
A place to talk is the Lucario IRC chat and in the new "Aura Energy" Lucario clan chat room. I just told the story of how me and my GF broke up =P

You can spam all you want in those places! i think...

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
:
I've lost my groove... Ever since I started working, I have never felt the same again!
My video gaming skills, posting skills and time skills have dropped severely!
So much for taking over the Lucario boards, I feel old. Now I'm trying to force myself to be like the way things were but it's never the same =_=

Work is the greater evil!

Nodrak

Smash Ace
A month ago (ish) was when rush of new players started playing Luciano, now we're hitting a slump as people are losing interest in brawl but dont worry, in a few weeks/month or two, I guarantee there'll be another boost in the forums... interest kinda waves like this until it evens out after a while

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
A month ago (ish) was when rush of new players started playing Luciano, now we're hitting a slump as people are losing interest in brawl but dont worry, in a few weeks/month or two, I guarantee there'll be another boost in the forums... interest kinda waves like this until it evens out after a while
I forgot that you even existed!
HI WHATS UP. LET'S BE FRIENDS

Browny

Smash Hater
Maybe its because Lucarios technique pool is really shallow.
because lucarios boards arent full of 'How do i CG' threads every day and theres actually more to him than going for a grab the entire game? if by shallow you mean, he doesnt have a set of game-breaking tactic everyone must use, well then yes. but lucario has far more tricks than most brawl characters which dont involve ledge camping, chain grabbing or spamming the same unpunishable approach the entire game (lol its pikachu!)

and yes i feel sorry for the falco boards too. Kids have just overrun it. although not to the degree they have Wolf, but something needs to be done before it gets to that stage

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Nobody mentioned the IRC chat?

It definitely contributes to the lack of posts nowadays...Everyone found a new spot to chill. :bee::bee::bee::bee:

BlackYoshi7

Smash Apprentice
A lot of times these are the worst Character boards for strategy because of all the furries and Lucario fanboys. There was a point where like half the threads were "HAPPY LUCARIO IS HAPPY =3" and stupid **** like that.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
i hate those kind of threads.... your supposed to go to a serious conversation and hijack it occasinally with humor...

Binx

Smash Master
because lucarios boards arent full of 'How do i CG' threads every day and theres actually more to him than going for a grab the entire game? if by shallow you mean, he doesnt have a set of game-breaking tactic everyone must use, well then yes. but lucario has far more tricks than most brawl characters which dont involve ledge camping, chain grabbing or spamming the same unpunishable approach the entire game (lol its pikachu!)

and yes i feel sorry for the falco boards too. Kids have just overrun it. although not to the degree they have Wolf, but something needs to be done before it gets to that stage
No, I meant like he doesn't have any advanced techs, lucario, dismissing his interesting hit boxes and increasing power with decreasing health, doesn't have much more than his base move set.

You actually have to use lucario to get good with him, you can't just spend a lot of time learning little tricks off the internet like you can with metaknight for instance who has loads of glitches and recovery tricks and glide combos.

Lucario is simple because he is just spacing and using fairs to whatever, grabbing at correct times, smashing at good times. But he doesn't really have anything special except his up b at the mansion.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
No, I meant like he doesn't have any advanced techs, lucario, dismissing his interesting hit boxes and increasing power with decreasing health, doesn't have much more than his base move set.

You actually have to use lucario to get good with him, you can't just spend a lot of time learning little tricks off the internet like you can with metaknight for instance who has loads of glitches and recovery tricks and glide combos.

Lucario is simple because he is just spacing and using fairs to whatever, grabbing at correct times, smashing at good times. But he doesn't really have anything special except his up b at the mansion.
you make it sound like its a bad thing...

i veiw this as a great thing...

Top Bottom