• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things About Yoshi That Are Insanely Good

FuLLBLeeD

Smash Journeyman
-His air control
-His fsmash
-His spikes and meteors
-Bair
-Eggs!
-B out of shield
-Run speed
-Weight

Feel free to contribute. :)

Gindler

Smash Champion
I like his new forward a. He does a little tail hit instead of the old dino kick, just easier to "combo"/spam them like 3 times in a row. And the egg throw indeed rocks, just need to remember i can't throw them while airborn like i used to as easily. his final smash is also godly, and if you nail the flutter kick with a flutter kick you got it (only character that can get smash ball with one attack), buy yeah final smash is ridiculous it's fast, kinda easy to control, invincible(friends can't seem to grasp that fact, or think it's fair), insane knockback with fireballs, all around yoshi kicks some major booty.

launchpadmcqak13

Smash Apprentice
Yeah awesomely one of the great improvements is the f-attack on the ground. Although I want it to be not another tail hit, because he has one of those already but whatever, I'm taking it.

One thing that bothers me is what you said, I want to fall to the ground sometimes when I throw eggs, kinda like a retreat attack, and when bounce up it is just surprising. I'm not knocking it, its wonderful for recovery. I just need to get used to it.

Luz

Smash Apprentice
I've played only one day, and I've already been saved many times thanks to his new egg bump recovery. <3

Chepe

Smash Lord
I love using his rising Up Air on grounded foes! So useful, if they get hit then you most likely find yourself near them to get them again and if you dont, you wont be shield grabbed because you rise!

heypancho

Smash Apprentice
Egg throw needs time to get used to. It's not like Melee Yoshi's.. but it's still good because it can go pretty low to the ground horizontally. Can't use it behind you or get it to pop on you : (.. but I love how easy it is to recover now. Knock opponent off.. chase off stage.. jump and nair them as they try to get back and repeat till deadddddddddddddd.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I've played only one day, and I've already been saved many times thanks to his new egg bump recovery. <3
Oh yeah, same here. now i'm not afraid to dj after an opponent anymore thanks to the lil' recovery move (so crippling getting knocked off and having nothing to do in melee), and now without DJC i can do whatever i want without falling to my death on accident (happened rarely but it did happen). and his new egg roll truly pwns face now, used to break when thundershocks and take damage now it plows through like 3 before it cancels out leaving yoshi with no damage, and it's still fast so can be used for retreating purposes if need be.

Top Bottom