• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thing's that trigger your "Beast Mode"

The5ilverback

Smash Rookie
NNID
The5ilverback
To be honest the trigger for my wrath mode as I call it is move spammers e.g. charizard flare blitz over and over again and screwing up my recoveries but what I find funniest about me going into pretty much full on rage mode is the fact that instead of using my main which is shulk I use Yoshi and become unstoppable haha maybe I should call it Yoshi God mode XD!

Last edited:

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
I usually play around with secondaries or casual characters against others. But when against a random who plays very well or a scheduled match against a skilled friend goes up..

That's when I bring out :4shulk: and show them the Monado's Power.

Alses

Smash Apprentice
When it starts lagging online I beast mode with :4mario:,:4bowserjr:,:4link: or :4wiifitm: just because those are the characters I can use well in lag =P But offline when fighting lvl 9s if they get even a single stock out of me I start going try hard mode against them and show the true power of perfect shielding that they hold so dear! xD
Although :4villager: is always beast mode because of how OP he is. (OP in my hands at least)

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Beast mode for me triggers usually after a long time of not playing (a few days) and I play extremly well with a clear mind and i dont get hasty as easily. XD

Or especially when im having a hard time on for glory, like barely chipping in a win against some 'prodigy' cpt. or MK. I'll take a minute break. Turn off my wiiu and everythng, come back and just rek havok with everyone i use. Its nuts!

Like theres just some driving force that keeps my fingers on all buttons and feel all my controller inside and out and see every pixle on my t.v, and keep myself extremly admant to every scrape of damage i endure and simply win!

I simply must learn to control that beast mode in me, like the damn Hulk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom