• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Third Party Character: Black Mage for Brawl!!!!

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
Nyan, I love your moveset but it severely wants Hadoken. I think that you should involve it as either his final smash or replace his neutral B fireball. If you could make either of those changes the moveset would be perfect. Black Mage/Vivi for Brawl!

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
Have a staff in his left hand and his right is empty, uses it mostly for magic and punshes. Is between light and normal weight and has powerful attacks with moderate to fast speed. Only dubble jump (plus B^) and has good long range. normal floatiness.

Normal:
A,A,A: Right back hand hit, stab with the 'foot' of the staff and kick with his right leg.

<A>: An overhead staff swipe

A^: Thrusts his right palm upwards does a small Aero a bit above his hand that damages pushes away the enemy.

A\/: Creates a explotion on the ground with his middle and index finger.

ADash: Electrifies his hand and does a sideways swipe with his hand and then stops. (If this is Chidori, Marios smash forward is rasengan)

Arial:
nair: Swipes his staff in a circle around him.

fair: veritcal staff swipe.

bair: Backward backhand strike, turns araound.

dair: Gravity, just before thrusting right palm downwards he charges a gravity ball in his palm that works as the downforce. Does damage relative (1/4 or 1/8) to the enemys % (like demi did in FF games) (works as a normal meteor)

Smash:
<A>: His staff head lighs up in flames and in his other hand an ice sword is formed and he does a fast and strong cross slash.

A^: An lighning charged sumersult kick

A\/: Hovers a bit over the ground (pretty low still) and spins aroung with his staff (I dunno how to explain... a bit like Samuse's down smash)

Special:
B: Fireball: Extends and claws his right hand, a fire ball is created and grows bigger and stronger the more you charge it. Can be saved like Mewtos Shadow Ball. Quite powerful as fully charged and traves at a moderate to fast speed depending on size.

<B>: Lighning, Creates and lightning ball that homes in on the target. Can be smashed for a straight path and is more powerfull.

B^: Areo jump: Makes a small tronado that BM jumps from. Quite high both horisontally and vertycally (makes up for beeing a lighter wheight character). Can use andy mova evept B^ afterwards.

B\/: Ice spikes, Chargable, BM punches the ground and ice spikes come up (fom one center of gravity, like half a spike ball). Spikes get larger as you charge but has a limit. Can hit multiple times with diffrent spikes. Can be used in the air. Then it´s a spike ball.

Grab:Holds with right hand. and kneekicks the opponent.
>T: Lets go for an instant to use the staff head to bang the opponent away

<T: Kicks the opponent backwards

T^: Normal up trow, usig a small wind blast.

T\/: Mashes the enemy to the ground followed by a fire ball
-----

Taunts:
1. Hits the staff in the ground and a fire blast comer out moves quickly abound BM as he strikes a pose.
2. Lets go of his staff (floats beside him) and crasses his arms and laughes (maniac).
3. Twirles his staff around him., Leaves a small fire track after it as it moves.

Victory:

Loss:
1. Claps hands while having his hat cover hs eyes (leaning head forward).

Good moveset but he b moves should be a earth, water, air and fire move because of the four elemental crystals of light.

Nyan

Smash Apprentice
Nyan, I love your moveset but it severely wants Hadoken. I think that you should involve it as either his final smash or replace his neutral B fireball. If you could make either of those changes the moveset would be perfect. Black Mage/Vivi for Brawl!
I also want hadoken, the the spell levels only goes to 8 (hadoken is 9) and Hadoken is a Street fighter move (if you didn´t know).

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I also want hadoken, the the spell levels only goes to 8 (hadoken is 9) and Hadoken is a Street fighter move (if you didn´t know).
Oh dear God. Nuklear Power.....what have you done?!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
For awhile I've thought about the Black Mage being the third 3rd party fighter. He'd focus on magic moves over physical combat.

BlublacMH

Smash Apprentice
Im still holding out hope that Black Mage gets in somehow. I even thought up a moveset (Its Only specials and smashes though)

B: Firaga (BM holds his hand out in front of him and shoots out a big fireball that travels across the stage. Its chargeable, you save it by pressing shield. When you're holding the charge his hand is covered in flames)
B>: Blizzaga (BM clasps both hands together and shoots a short distance frozen blast, can freeze you sometimes and is similar to IC's vB)
B^: Aero (BM surrounds himself with a wind sheild and floats gently back to the stage. Works like Pits ^B)
Bv: Thundaga (BM summons three lightling(sp?) bolts to the ground, one on his left, another on his right and the last right above him. They come down one after another, in that order, in quick succession)

F Smash: Flare (BM throws his hands out in front of him and a small version of Flare shoots from his hands)
U Smash: Demi (BM puts his hand above is head and casts Demi)
D Smash: Watera (BM puts both his hands out beside him and water shoots from them in a downward angle, hurting anyone it touches)

FS: Ultima (BM lifts himself off the ground and outstetches his arms. Four balls of dark energy encircle him and then quickly circle outwards, causing major damage to anyone they touch. BM is invincible throughout this move)

Alright, how is it? Feel free to add any changes or A moves you want

Top Bottom