• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

third party controllers?

leviathan_

Smash Journeyman
I got a third party controller yesterday that I'm satisfied with (it has wireless and wired capacity). The one thing I dont like about it is the turbo button, which I noticed comes with practically everyone one of them. Are these controllers legitimate for smash tourneys?
:confused:

iMichael

Smash Lord
I used mine in the Super Champ Combo last month...they didn't say nothin about it....

GOTM

Smash Champion
yea for most tournies they are legal but you are not allowed to use turbo or any modded commands whatsoever. i think they would prefer if you would use a first party one though, so they dont have to be suspicious, lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea any kind of turbo functionality is definitely banned. just dont use turbo and keep it on wired and you should be fine.

Top Bottom