• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This bread sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
lmao omega knight is my hero and i don't even play metaknight, but i'm still doubting he can destroy my falco and his bread.

Someone should send PCHU here lol, emblem is to gay.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Ahh, no, the mindgame here is obviously too complicated for you to ever comprehend. Even in a battle when you are not insane, my MK is indestructable. Period.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Beetle Juice - Maybe someday when your absolute garbage (coming up from being nonexistant skill) then I will wreck your falco for your compliment.

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
not really dude you just suck in to a certain extent thats all i understand, I'm just glad its not another spammy bread thread like the other ones.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
This is a serious question. Do you guys get far in terms of metagame? I see so many bread threads that The Great OmegaKnight is baffled.

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
well it is point less to make so many of those threads even though people like chrome pirate is always spamming the same topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom