• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

this game needs a suspenseful stage.

-Frozen-

Smash Cadet
Lol, a Resi-evil stage would do the trick i think.

-actually, i think too well. >_>

-and yea, the Ikana canyon stage is a good idea.

Have the Re-dead and Gibdo wandering around, ready to jump out and mangle unsuspecting players at any moment, and you've got yourself a pants wetting stage right there. o_o

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
resident evil stage would be cool but out of place...

im dissapointed they just made a rip off of pokemon stadium 1, maybe they could have made a really cool pokemon level?? like inside of a gym, or outside in woods or something

Wander

Smash Journeyman
Or maybe on top of a mountain? With three different Pokemon in the background? Stadium 2 isn't the only new Pokemon stage.

But I agree, we need a creepy stage. Maybe another Metroid stage with dead troopers and Metroids floating past in the background or something. Mother has some good creepy locations as well, and we need something to make up for NPC.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Or they could have made a better attempt at making Luigi's mansion scary. Though honestly the original game wasn't that much of a scare....it is the best stage to fit the theme.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
OMG! AN IDEA JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD JUST NOW.
I SWEAR, IT WAS LIKE -BAM! POPS INTO STIPPY'S HEAD-

Okay, are you guys familar with the game Sonic Heroes? Okay, well if you're not, go jump in a whole and pay no attention to what I'm saying (or...well...typing rather herherherer)
Okay but anyways, do you guys know the Rail Canyon, or the uhmm FINAL FORTRESS from that game!?
I'm telling you, if you want exciting, Sakurai should have used those stages. It would have been another great representation from the Sonic series.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
75m IS a suspenseful Stage.
You always know that something will jump out at you and Hax you, thats what 75m does best

Hikarakuen

Smash Rookie
Not all that suspenseful, but the redeads in Castle Town in Ocarina of Time were pretty dang scary too when I was younger.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
There is the old Chateau from Diamond/Pearl. All Pokemon games have a creepy area filled with ghost Pokemon, but this place has so many thing that will make you pale. There are more than ghost Pokemon there, there are also weird objects, the occasional appearance of human ghosts, and Rotom, don't forget that Pokemon stuck in the TV.

Top Bottom