• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

this is of the utmost importance: ROY RUUUULLLLEEESSS!!

full_95

Smash Journeyman
-first, watch this streaming video on youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cf2GRITulf4
-second, collect your thoughts after the awesome ends.

some one seriously needs to put this song in a roy combo video. i dont care what it takes, i know one of you out there has the grapes to make it happen. it may not fit smash exactly but the "roy rules" part is so money and more than makes up for the fact that the song's about andy sandberg's brother in law.

full_95

Smash Journeyman
haha, you friggin haters, that is funny stuff.

edit: does anybody on SWF have a sense of humor? (that is a legit question, cuz from what i've seen over the past few months, there's like 10 people on these forums that actually understand the complex language of funny.

full_95

Smash Journeyman
LOL This definitely sucks balls :grin:
incorrect... ahahaha, im glad the funny people finally decided to show. i was worried that there were no more people on the forums that understood hilarity after those first couple of posts... anyways, yea i really hope some one makes a roy combo vid with this song, cuz it is the most perfect compliment for said combo vid on the planet, or at least as far as alpha centauri.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
I'm not gonna lie, when I saw this two months ago, it is the FIRST thought that went through my head.

But then I remembered that even though I main Roy, my Sheik is better, and I will get made fun of. xD OH! And most importantly, I'm female and can't play video games. :laugh:

Carry on.

...... Also, if no one gets to this first, expect to see a video of my highlights set to this song. Word.

*skitters off quickly*

Top Bottom