• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is site has a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullMetalSephiroth

Smash Rookie
hey guys i just came on to this site and found a this site with i white backgound and the menu opions on the right hand side can someone tell what going on

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Nah, the CSS is just getting messed up. Delete your cache and refresh the page.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I already had the same problem yesterday. I knew I had to delete my cache so I did this and it worked.

Today I came back... and now it's again broken -_-

So it's the site faults... sadly.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Try switching from revolution to classic blue. Worked for me.
This. I switched yesterday because it was messing up for me as well. Oh, except I swithed to Smash Blue, but either way works. I'm keeping it like this; Smash Blue looks really, really cool!

pacmansays

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, been happening to me a lot lately....most of the time it'll fix itself: otherwise when I restart its fine

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
It was getting worse and worse for me to where eventually the Refresh button didn't work. :) Still, I'd've switched to Smash Blue's skin either way...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
This is grammar has a problem.

>_>

But seriously, yeah, it's not the site in general, it's just a slight glitch. It's certainly not worthy of a new topic
and it's not really Brawl-related...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom