• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This just in! M2K loses to some random Diddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
M2k was finally defeated this past weekend at ESTICLE, where a no name Diddy Kong user thoroughly ***** his ****. In what was a near three stock, Ninjalink brought out the big guns to take down the best Metaknight in the world.

So now what Brawl community? Looks like your precious Meta will never be undefeated again. This is a time for all Diddy users to rejoice and reclaim what is rightfully ours! The age of Metaknight is over, the time of the Diddy has come.

EDIT- This is a joke, and I'm saying this because people are actually stupid enough to take it seriously. Honestly, this post screams sarcasm and people need to learn to lighten up. If M2k or NL had a problem with it, I would have done something about it immediately. Seriously people, learn to take a joke. I have nothing but the utmost respect for both Mew2king and Ninjalink.

boss8

Smash Hero
dude ninjalink is amazing and so is M2k it's just the diddy has the advantage cause of bananas....im sure M2K wont let it happen again....plus diddykong is gay anyway.....unless you are azen and have the aura within.....then you will have no problem with any character cause you are lucario......it depends on the player basically......boss....

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL the matches were seriously that close? Everyone told me he "almost three stocked" you. I also heard that Azen was getting three stocked in the last match against Ninjalink and he brought it back for the win. Crazy ****, wish I had seen it.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
both games were last stock and really close, I think i should have won the 2nd. I picked Delphino, and I 0-50d him into edge hog, he fell to his doom, but at the last second he barely lived at the very very bottom cuz the stage changed. Then I couldn't kill him till like 150. Then he spiked me in the water at like 50%, and it was still really close. I did the best with MK vs him of all the ppl there even though I lost. I'll just have to win next time I guess, hopefully.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
dude ninjalink is amazing and so is M2k it's just the diddy has the advantage cause of bananas....im sure M2K wont let it happen again....plus diddykong is gay anyway.....unless you are azen and have the aura within.....then you will have no problem with any character cause you are lucario......it depends on the player basically......boss....
I know that Ninjalink is amazing, I wish my Diddy were as good as his. And Diddy DOES NOT have the advantage on Metaknight, that's utterly ridiculous. Being a Diddy main myself, I know all his weaknesses and let me tell you, Metaknight has no problem exploiting them.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Wow thumbs I didn't think you'd actually make it. You're gonna get banned hahaha.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
both games were last stock and really close, I think i should have won the 2nd. I picked Delphino, and I 0-50d him into edge hog, he fell to his doom, but at the last second he barely lived at the very very bottom cuz the stage changed. Then I couldn't kill him till like 150. Then he spiked me in the water at like 50%, and it was still really close. I did the best with MK vs him of all the ppl there even though I lost. I'll just have to win next time I guess, hopefully.
****, I wish that had been recorded. Ninjalink is by far my favorite brawler to watch. That's one of the reasons I don't like Delphino anyway, ****ing stage change could save them from my spikes and edgeguards. You just need to play more Diddys, he's a lot easier to beat than you might think.

well MK is not the best so ,

if a diddy beat a snake that would be something lol
What are you talking about? Diddy has no trouble beating Snake. I would say the matchup is even or slightly in Diddys favor.

boss8

Smash Hero
dude i faced a nub diddy and it is just annoying as fighting ninjalink.......but i can careless i am a mario main...the best out right now....and i hafe to keep my rep up or my mario minions will not have something to look up to.....which is why i am willing to destroy anything in my path...unless it's a big name....ex.....M2k...Chudat...Azen.....cort...PC.....etc.....until then i will remain mario......diddykong has the advantage mario clearly doesnt....

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, NinjaLink is far from a no-name player. He's been splitting in the top3 over in the NYC Weeklies for a while now, so he's definitely one of the top players in a state with legitimately good competition.

That said, I'm more surprised by the fact that Chu's Kirby beat M2K. Especially since I haven't seen anyone playing Kirby for a couple months now, so I have no idea how Kirby plays.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
dude i faced a nub diddy and it is just annoying as fighting ninjalink.......but i can careless i am a mario main...the best out right now....and i hafe to keep my rep up or my mario minions will not have something to look up to.....which is why i am willing to destroy anything in my path...unless it's a big name....ex.....M2k...Chudat...Azen.....cort...PC.....etc.....until then i will remain mario......diddykong has the advantage mario clearly doesnt....
What the hell are you talking about? Diddy can't kill Mario until like 160 wtf

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol, NinjaLink is far from a no-name player. He's been splitting in the top3 over in the NYC Weeklies for a while now, so he's definitely one of the top players in a state with legitimately good competition.

That said, I'm more surprised by the fact that Chu's Kirby beat M2K. Especially since I haven't seen anyone playing Kirby for a couple months now, so I have no idea how Kirby plays.
I know, I'm just kidding. I think Ninjalink is the best Diddy in the world right now. And you must see Chudat's Kirby, it's amazing.

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
I know you're just kidding around, but honestly, you're way off the mark here. First, whether you consider NinjaLink a "no name Diddy user" or not (???), the dude has crazy skills. Nobody should be ashamed of losing to him. Second, the match was pretty tight, and they were by far the most exciting games I saw all day. There was quite a crowd and I think we were all amazed by NL.

Funny, though... Before the match, I heard M2K and NL chatting, and M2K jokingly said something like, "maybe that's a bad sign." (Talking about the slanted TV stand?) Maybe you should've knocked on some wood, M2K. ;)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I know you're just kidding around, but honestly, you're way off the mark here. First, whether you consider NinjaLink a "no name Diddy user" or not (???), the dude has crazy skills. Nobody should be ashamed of losing to him. Second, the match was pretty tight, and they were by far the most exciting games I saw all day. There was quite a crowd and I think we were all amazed by NL.

Funny, though... Before the match, I heard M2K and NL chatting, and M2K jokingly said something like, "maybe that's a bad sign." (Talking about the slanted TV stand?) Maybe you should've knocked on some wood, M2K. ;)
*pats head*
Don't worry son, it was just a joke, go back to bed.

<_< Anyways! I've never seen M2k post so much in 1 spot.
Too good.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
yea you are thumbs....and i am boss...... LMAO....there is a big diffrence.....
Yeah there is, considering I beat you in tourny all the time LMAO jk :p

*pats head*
Don't worry son, it was just a joke, go back to bed.

<_< Anyways! I've never seen M2k post so much in 1 spot.
Too good.
-DD
I guess I bring out the best in him ;)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
From the other thread on Esticle:

so what, m2k didnt get first in singles for the first time since the game came out, and everyone now thinks its such a huge deal. i mean by all means ninjalinks win was amazing, but now all we get to hear for weeks is the big m2k finally lost a match!
Seriously, can we shut up about this?

You especially shouldn't be one to talk thumbs seeing that you were too busy with Otakon to even be at Esticle. On top of that, you have no knowledge of the Atl North outside of MD.VA to I guess hear of this "no name" NinjaLink. If you did, you would know that hes one of the best players in the area and has already proved his Diddy multiple times. M2k has even said in the past that NinjaLink is an amazing Brawl players, who is probably as skilled as himself or Azen.

So what, m2k lost. It's a lot more than what you have done. Can half of the people here even beat NinjaLink? no. Yes, NinjaLink is amazing, but this win isn't the end of the world. Seriously, everyone needs to stop. And if you think this gives everyone in here the automatic possibility of beating M2k, you're all wrong.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i used ddd vs chu both matches cuz i didnt care cuz we all split the top 5, even tho both neo and chu told me kirby counters ddd, i believe it now, since i lost, but before i used to **** him in that matchup so i thought i could win again, but i could never get a kill move off until really high % cuz chu's too careful and kirbys too small

chu beat ninjalink in kirby vs diddy, but the matches that NL won, NL won by a LOT, and the matches NL lost, chu sucked him up, NL SDed, and chu picked norfair last game. No discredit to chu, he's extremely good, but NL did get unlucky vs chu, and I think I got unlucky the 2nd game vs NL altho he legitly beat me like 1 stock mid % or something ( I forget) the first. I've always said NL was really good for like 5 months now, ever since I played him at the first montage event, but he's so inconsistent in tourney most people didn't take me very seriously.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's a rather scary option to MM for $20 hoping to profit when you're broke.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
From the other thread on Esticle:

Seriously, can we shut up about this?

You especially shouldn't be one to talk thumbs seeing that you were too busy with Otakon to even be at Esticle. On top of that, you have no knowledge of the Atl North outside of MD.VA to I guess hear of this "no name" NinjaLink. If you did, you would know that hes one of the best players in the area and has already proved his Diddy multiple times. M2k has even said in the past that NinjaLink is an amazing Brawl players, who is probably as skilled as himself or Azen.

So what, m2k lost. It's a lot more than what you have done. Can half of the people here even beat NinjaLink? no. Yes, NinjaLink is amazing, but this win isn't the end of the world. Seriously, everyone needs to stop. And if you think this gives everyone in here the automatic possibility of beating M2k, you're all wrong.
Did you even read any of the posts? It's a joke man, calm down. I admire Ninjalink a lot and I think he's the best Diddy in the world. I knew he'd beat someone notable after I saw him at CH3, but I didn't think it would be M2k. He may not be able to do it again considering M2k will now hunt down every Diddy player he can to learn the matchup. Diddy is like Sonic really, once you figure him out he's easy to beat.

boss8

Smash Hero
can u get off ninjalinks balls and close the thread!!!......this joke isnt funny M2k takes it to heart.....

good **** chewwy........lol

na but seriously thumbs you wouldnt like it if someone made a thread that said....."omg thumbs is offically gay" now would you???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom