• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This may sound stupid but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suna

Smash Journeyman
Befor I saw yesterdays update I use to think the story of SSB was a kid just playing with his nintendo dolls/action figures and Master hand and Crazy hand was the kids two hands.Did anyone else think this?

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Befor I saw yesterdays update I use to think the story of SSB was a kid just playing with his nintendo dolls/action figures and Master hand and Crazy hand was the kids two hands.Did anyone else think this?
I thought it was the hands of 2 kids too (in the SSB trailer), but I still think this, since yesterday's update really didnt mention the hands at all.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Well, story modes change. Maybe this game has a different story than 64. Who knows.
Things change.

[w00t post 300.]

XenoGuard

Smash Journeyman
I think that kid is normal, i mean i would make my nintendo figures fight TOO THE MAX... but thats just me. Still though, his "Crazy" Hand, if i saw somebody's hand move like that irl i'd be scared

Zodiac

Smash Master
Yea I always just thought that the master hand bring them to life to fight. I think the purple guy is the one who is breaking the rules in smash world.

chiyo-chan' dad

Smash Ace
Don't worry I did too, and still do, that new guy can't beat master hand, but I wish he would, I think he looks better.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Thats why is "Super Smash Bros." Its two brother playing with figures and making them fight and "Smash".. I guess.. I like the idea of the whole thing so its like...

Sheik can still be in the game, they can make the characters turn into whatever they want ^^

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
Tha guy is totally your Mii in a helmet. You broke the rules by putting yourself in the world. Too perfect.

TheZizz

Smash Journeyman
Smash Bros. is a story beyond imagining, its setting a juncture where reality and fantasy become one and the same. It is a story of creation itself, and of the fragile pedestal upon which it teeters.

Weed

Smash Lord
Smash Bros. is a story beyond imagining, its setting a juncture where reality and fantasy become one and the same. It is a story of creation itself, and of the fragile pedestal upon which it teeters.
You may be going a bit too deep on a Nintendo fighting game ;)

For some reason, this new story reminds me a bit of Toy Story..
Kid gets a new toy, and they fight for popularity :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom