• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Old Show

Ovan XIII

Smash Rookie
Okay, I need the help of anyone who can tell me this. A few years ago, there used to be a saturday morning cartoon. It was an anime kinda show with a caveman kid as the main character. There were little monster things, and the main character was trying to save them. The bad guys turned them into big, evil forms that added a -con sound to the end of their name. I only remember a little monster called coconut. Can someone tell me the name of the show! I was younger when I watched it, and I would probably think it would suck now, but I have to find out more about it! I have been searching for this show for years now, but I can't find anything about it. I really want to remember it. And a giant, giant thanks to whoever tells me the show!

Top Bottom