• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This or That 2.0 - T or A?

frotaz37

Smash Lord
crud you're right. I honestly thought his tastes were that different.
Yeah he must be right. He knows me better than I do.

I just keep forgetting that having an opinion = trolling. Hard to keep up with the smashboards metagame.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

As much as I enjoy pale women with big features (lips, nose, eyes, ect), Scarlett Johansson just looks like a barbie doll to me. And yeah, past few years at work + random encounters have led me to see a lot of women I find much more attractive and way less plastic looking.

She sort of looks like Charlize Theron...who's face is also uninviting to me.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEE????

Adam M!

Smash Lord
honestly I want to see adam on his own worst poster list

haha
yeah maybe but then you have to realize i'm really one of the best when you consider almost everyone, even the people who claim to dislike me (sup frotaz!), hang on my every word

must be doing something right

but i'm not gonna do the worst posters list because i believe in celebrating the good and ignoring the bad. so consider my spiritual buddies the replacement =P

frotaz37

Smash Lord
yeah maybe but then you have to realize i'm really one of the best
You seem delusional...but I can't be sure. The posts you make that you think are awesome are just you telling people why they are saying what they are saying. It's kind of hilarious...but mostly just dumb.

(sup frotaz!)
Sup gangsta?

I'm an amateur psychiatrist, you need a sesh?

bbb

Smash Champion
but I was also taking into account that you have a tendancy to be extra harsh on yourself and make an example of yourself (ie when you asked yourself not to be ranked)

would you rather get noticeably more sweaty than your average person

or

smell noticeably worse

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
do you guys like uma thurman?

i think she looks weird, but i hear peeps saying she is attractive time to time. (one time i thought she was ok)

also i would get sweaty because thats only gross to those intimate with you, but smelling bad will affect everyone around you. when you see someone in gray and they are drenched in sweat all over, you sympathize with them. but when somone smells reallllly bad you ostracize them........................................................................................

bbb

Smash Champion
uma thurmans one of those gals who is really hot from certain angles or situations

sorta like the woman who played agent scully on X files

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Lame OP question...

and Uma Thurman is gorgeous from any angle.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
more happy friends (brendans) than sad friends (fill in da blank)

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Start hooking up with a girl then she starts crying

OR

Getting Blacked out drunk and having one of the only things you remember is eating some (random) girl's as shole while her mouth is on your knob?

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
gishnak is posting the better questions.give this man the thread

..i kind of feel like these questions are coming from personal experiences though lol

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i think i would rather lose an eye

+ eyepatches are really awkward, but can be fun if you make pirate jokes at your own expense
+ i hate 3d movies
+ you arent half a man

- nintendo 3DS :(
hmmm actually i dont know lol

mio

Smash Ace
You're all so ****ing cool! What a hip, fresh, super smash brothers message board!

Would you rather...

1) Wake up with a total of 50 million dollars in your bank account(s)
OR
2) Wake up engaged to the celebrity or girl of your choice (must be someone that's alive, but it's a legitimate engagement and she really loves you)
??????????????

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
take the money obv

then do whatever the **** you want

THEN try to get a girl when you're modestly wealthy.

or invest it all then get a girl when you're rich(er)

Adam M!

Smash Lord
love is constant work so who cares if you're in love with someone right now? you have to work your *** off to keep that passion two, five years down the road.

but by then i'll be investing my millions and turning it into billions.

not picking the money is just selfish. there is so much good i plan to do when i'm a millionaire.

Top Bottom