• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*THIS SATURDAY*Wilmington Classic! Wilmington, North Carolina! *brawl doubles added*

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Stop bumping this thread please it is mad old. Slasher (or whoever has the vids) please get to it and get the videos up. You shouldn't promise vids if you don't have the capability to put them online.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
The vids are coming. Sand is doing it, not Slasher, just so you know. From what I understand, at first there was too much ethernet traffic in the dorm and the uploads kept getting cut off. There was also much work to be done to the vids before uploading, some recordings were like ridiculous in duration (and thus, file size). Now he's got them all separated and labeled (smaller file size), so it should be soon.

Sandst0rm

Smash Cadet
Yeah, sorry for not posting here and sorry for the wait. The technical issues were that the connection in my residence hall sucks and always d/c's, so the best time to upload is usually at night. And one of y'all recorded like some 50ish minute videos..I got some help from Chibo since I never had to split these videos before and with his advice, I got it done day before yesterday.

It's not like I don't have the "capability" (lawl) to put them up. I've been struggling in some classes and exams are coming soon, so I don't have long to get those grades up :<. Anyway Ace vs Foxy is up. SK vs. Foxy is processing. I'm doing the MMs first since some were requested, then the finals, grand finals etc. Brawl last. >_>

Update: Doing vilt's matches. Then spoon's, behr's, and then karn's. Then loser's finals, winner's and grand. And then brawl should be up by tomorrow or tomorrow night.

Sandst0rm

Smash Cadet
Yeah, Smith posted the correct link. I'm going to try and have all the vids up by tomorrow morning. Thanks for understanding everyone.

Oh and for some reason..I only have behr vs. spoon 2. I guess the first one wasn't recorded?

Foxy

Smash Master
All I know is that if you're mistaken and talking about Foxy vs Spoon MM, we played the first match on the non-recording TV and finished it with recording.

But that's unlikely... and I dunno why that footage wouldn't be recorded.

Sandst0rm

Smash Cadet
Got your matches with vilt up. Uploading spoon's..but the network is so congested atm. =/

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
All I know is that if you're mistaken and talking about Foxy vs Spoon MM, we played the first match on the non-recording TV and finished it with recording.

But that's unlikely... and I dunno why that footage wouldn't be recorded.
Yea and I won that one too..... grrr lol

I think that happened with Behr's MM with me too o_0 Dunno.

EDIT: Just watched me v Behr tourney match, auguhuhh I can't stand how close that match was and how stupid that last stock was XD

Foxy

Smash Master
Hey Sandstorm, do you have the audio files from the commentary (or reactions, whatever we'll call it)?

If so, do you think you could send them to me?

Sandst0rm

Smash Cadet
Nope. JM does I think. We tried doing commentary on this laptop. It didn't work though.

Top Bottom