• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This would be cool

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Everyone knows that in melee you can only control the darker colored IC whether it be popo, or nana. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a way in the new one to change who you are controlling in the middle of a match? I would easily make them my character if they were able to do that. Obviously it would be a B command and the one you were now controlling would have to blink or something. If they had a different moveset that would also be pretty sick...like a zelda/shiek kind of feel.

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
It would be very cool. A feature I wanted in melee.
Also, I think that if it does happen, it will be automatic when popo dies, so instead of you dying, you still have nana to control.

MY FIRST "FIRST POST"! YEAH!

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Maybe not in Brawl, but maybe the next Smash game... D:

But as a Ice Climber mainer it would be awsome to put it in but the problem is Nana has different damage then you which would make it unfair. o.o

Xanderous

Smash Lord
It would be very cool. A feature I wanted in melee.
Also, I think that if it does happen, it will be automatic when popo dies, so instead of you dying, you still have nana to control.

MY FIRST "FIRST POST"! YEAH!
Yeah, that'd be fair. NOT

ZAxel

Smash Cadet
Maybe not in Brawl, but maybe the next Smash game... D:

But as a Ice Climber mainer it would be awsome to put it in but the problem is Nana has different damage then you which would make it unfair. o.o
the damage meters could switch when you switch which ice climber you're using so you always have the same damage meter and the ice climber you aren't controlling always has the same one

aleps

Smash Apprentice
They could share the damage meter, and that move could only be done in the ground, cause if you are dying and use it, it would be unfair.

CommanderGrit

Smash Apprentice
that would be cool! But i think if popo dies, you should play as Nana with the same damage that Popo had.

But i can easily see problems this could cause, In stock mode it would work to your favor, because you get two lives for the price of one, but in score mode it would work against you because after they get a point for killing Popo, they get an easy point for killing Nana by herself.

As cool as this sounds, it would just cause too many problems.

courte

Smash Lord
IC = Baby Mario Brothers... is that ok??
how would it work...

kad15

Smash Cadet
Everyone knows that in melee you can only control the darker colored IC whether it be popo, or nana. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a way in the new one to change who you are controlling in the middle of a match? I would easily make them my character if they were able to do that. Obviously it would be a B command and the one you were now controlling would have to blink or something. If they had a different moveset that would also be pretty sick...like a zelda/shiek kind of feel.
Hell yea
tat would be so sick

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
Having the same damage metre bar takes away some of their originality...
But that would actually be a good thing for other players. Don't Zelda and Shiek share a damage meter?

It definitely wouldn't be fair if you could just switch to Nana or Popo right before you get hit with a big Falcon punch at 50% and then you still end up surviving as the other IC with 10% damage or something. That would definitely not go over well with all the other players. :laugh:

jakemcnugget

Smash Rookie
i think it would be fair if it was a standard B attack, and you could only use it when both nana and popo are standing on the ground. that way you couldnt just switch right before you died.
thats okay, right?

smashvillain18

Smash Cadet
Nice thread you have here. Looks like the ice climbers are secret characters, but are going to be a beast. Nice FS. Gonna enjoy fighting as them, as well all the characters in brawl. Who knows who's gonna show up. Hopefully, we can all find a place to trade wii codes. If you want to, please save me as a friend and leave me your wii code in a note. I'll reply with my code.

Top Bottom