• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

this would be sweet in a tourney

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
lol I was watching this the other day and thought it would be epic to pull off in a 2v2 after you took one man down and it was 2v1. XD

BA-Leif

Smash Cadet
i had it once in a 2v2 where my mate where a mario and turned me becourse my opponent dodged behind me xD

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
lol I was watching this the other day and thought it would be epic to pull off in a 2v2 after you took one man down and it was 2v1. XD
Did that at a tourney with my partner being Squirtle, he water gunned me as I started reversing my punch, and ended up propelling me into an opponent. Probably the most epic combo of water and fire to ever be put together.

Sergetrigger

Smash Cadet
It could hit both of the opponents it just depends on where the hitbox starts and ends. I think for ganon it starts at the beginning of the diamond and ends at the end of it..

Top Bottom