• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Those Lazy Blokes weeklies

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Results in 2nd post.
Maybe next time people should come on time. (UN)

Thanks for joining though!
Double post.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
How come my name is the only one with color?

And why am i still in this muffin?

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
2nd place in a wifi tourney twice in a row................................I gotta keep it up!

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Cubone has Gold plus boldness.
Bob has Silver.
There's no "bronze" so had to go with "Sienna". >_>

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Too lazy.

And Jimmy would like for people to sign up for the next one...

Now.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Neva gonna give this up, Neva gonna let HOR down.

Re-Sign me up Jimmy/Matt/Rah-min.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I'll join both as long as ike is playable, If not then no.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
What time next Saturday?
the time should be in the OP

I'll sign up for the mid tiers as well ^__^. I'll be sure to make it this time too! Good Luck everyone ^__^.
adding you want to be in regulars as well?
Sign me up for both mid tier, and regulars.
adding
Perma-sign me up for mid/regs. Definitely'll make it this time. Semester break starts next Friday/I get out early enough to be here.
adding.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
9. J (Lucas/ZSS)
9. Dvon21 (No Show)
9. PromiKupo (No Show)
9. IsmaR (No Show)
13. Shadowfirex100 (Drop Out)
13. Gordo Michael (No Show)
13. DualSeeker (No Show)
13. Nysyarc (No Show)

I fail at freaking life :laugh: This is waaaaaaaaay too funny. The only people I beat were no shows and drop outs.....too good.

Anyways Jimmy can you sign me up as a perma list person for Mid tier tournies too. I'd do that for LT's but the sign ups aren't up yet >->

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
9. J (Lucas/ZSS)
9. Dvon21 (No Show)
9. PromiKupo (No Show)
9. IsmaR (No Show)
13. Shadowfirex100 (Drop Out)
13. Gordo Michael (No Show)
13. DualSeeker (No Show)
13. Nysyarc (No Show)

I fail at freaking life :laugh: This is waaaaaaaaay too funny. The only people I beat were no shows and drop outs.....too good.

Anyways Jimmy can you sign me up as a perma list person for Mid tier tournies too. I'd do that for LT's but the sign ups aren't up yet >->
sign me up as a perma list for mid tiers and regulars.
good people, signing u both up now

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Okay so, this time I'll actually be able to make it, lol. Out of town longer than expected with no computer johns. Sign me up for regulars and whatever else is going on, mid tiers I guess?

Edit: Yah and put me as recurring for the mid tier sign-up as well. Definitely will be doing that some more now that Ike is out of low tiers.

:034:

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Okay so, this time I'll actually be able to make it, lol. Out of town longer than expected with no computer johns. Sign me up for regulars and whatever else is going on, mid tiers I guess?

Edit: Yah and put me as recurring for the mid tier sign-up as well. Definitely will be doing that some more now that Ike is out of low tiers.

added, and also we were thinking about moving the time of the mid tourneys / low tiers tourneys to 6:00 PM EST, not 4:00PM EST anyone against this?

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
we were thinking about moving the time of the mid tourneys / low tiers tourneys to 6:00 PM EST, not 4:00PM EST anyone against this?
Hmmmmmmmm... I have local events starting at 6 pm EST every second Saturday, so I'm not even sure I could attend if they started at 4 pm EST, it'd have to be like 1 or 2 pm EST. If the time does have to be changed to 6, is there any chance we can switch so that low tiers start this weekend and mid tiers are next weekend? My next local bi-weekly is this Saturday and I'd much rather be able to make it to mid tiers than low tiers.

If it's an issue for any of the TOs then don't worry about it, but if it's not a problem then I'd really appreciate it.

Top Bottom