• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thriller: Koopa Style, a bowser "combo video"

Brndn

Smash Apprentice
that song? its from pokemon gold. You know that dark cave part? Thats a remix of it.

5ive

Smash Champion
Wow, Pokemon seriously does stay in my head.
I think it does that to everyone :p

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
The vid wasn´t nowhere near bad by any standards. My advice for you would be that you could think the music transitions a bit more and make them a bit smoother. Also I found some of the editing unnecessary.

Other than than, good vid. Maybe a bit too much grab release to something-clips, but it didn´t bother me. Good thing was that you had those "no one does that!" clips mixed in between to make the vid more entertaining to watch. I hope you keep making combo videos.

Brndn

Smash Apprentice
I see what you mean. Next time i'll actually try to put some longer "combos into the vid". These were very brief. Suggestions like these will just help improve my next vid....so thx for the opinions.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
I actually really enjoyed watching this for someone I've never seen or heard of before. Good job!

Edit - Especially love all the clips were you play with little regard to surviving yourself even if the opponent is already going to die just to get that last hit in.

Brndn

Smash Apprentice
you did? cool glad to hear that. Now i wanna make another vid...

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Video wins for Samurai Champloo music.

Also. Video wins more for having little regard for your own life. That uair on Green Greens was the best thing I have ever seen in life. Not even god was better looking.

Pearl Floatzel

Smash Apprentice
Loved the sacrificial kills. Some of them were kinda stupid, like the Fair underneath Battlefield on Samus, but the Green Greens one and some of the others were amazing.

Also enjoyed Pokemon music. :D

Brndn

Smash Apprentice
Alright. I admit... that fair on samus in battlefield was kinda dum.... HOWEVER my bowser did get better. I'll try not to pull stupid stuff like that again. lol.....it was kinda worth it...

davizinho

Smash Apprentice
I was expecting Thriller throughout the whole video. I agree about the sacrificial kills, some you were losing by a stock or two, but do it anyway. Other than that, solid Bowser vid.

Slush

Smash Cadet
Wow, thats pretty sweet dude. As above loved the suicide kills.

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
That video was pretty cool. As fo advice:

You shouldnt allways fade out and in for seconds. Its good to use for an intro or slow atmospheric parts but i felt growing a bit tired during watching the video. You simply could put clips one after another (its not that bad as it seems) or use cross dissolve (fade one clip into another, pretty good) or use some 3d or PiP transitions for some extra kick, but dont overdo it. effects are good but too many will ruin the video.
Oh and i really liked the intro. it was very well made

Denzi

Smash Master
lol pokemon music.

Nice vid, Fsmash kill while C. Falcon was on the edge was amazing, as well as the uair on Green Greens.

Brndn

Smash Apprentice
yea..using fade as a transition gets me sleepy....I'll work on that next time

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
next up is ur bowser and my ganon together...
nice vid tho

Brndn

Smash Apprentice
ohhhh. thats a nono. I can't play online, cause my wi-fi usb connector is glitchy and sucks. But kinda cool you offered. lol

Top Bottom