• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THRILLER: This was it. Congrats to Cao, Amaterasu, Tibs, Shaya, Meteor and Unreon <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
any fukwit can play first division afl in nsw or qld i played first division AFL for like 2 games just ****ing around and everyone sucks. If you're not in victoria its just trash everywhere like yourself.

unreon

Smash Ace
SD's Link is tooooo goood <3<3 Even if it wasn't a joke it was mad cute and thoroughly entertaining <3<3 SD is stealing all my characters D:

Syke...8min long wtf. blood pumping Dragonforce wtf. crappy edits and two hit combos wtf. All reek of the self-indulgent teenage mentality.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Unny, If you didn't already know, zac is actually a downer, so easy on the lil fella =3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah its a fair call, syke does have a wierd looking face, must be why he's so bitter.

he's also quite possibly the worst troll I've ever seen, look how emotional he's getting rofl

tedeth

Smash Master
I think he fused the word "chump" with the word "camp", in an attempt to give a description of Shaya in a single word. Unfortunately it was a word that already exists.

Nah Shaya's ok though. Give him a break Luke.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
so like guys, there might be another Hunter tourney in the works :D

22nd of May is a probable date and there won't be a venue fee :D

Nanda

Smash Ace
Lololol, can you feel the love in the air.

Why did you guys stop? I was having a good time.

I played tennis back in highschool, i think that means I'm the fittest guy on smashboards.

Nanda

Smash Ace
you guys fail, did you not see that prime opportunity for a "Thats what she said."

You guys are really slipping.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Oh wow I fail.

How could I not ****ing see that?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
if there's a tennis tourney i'm in
if there's a fitness tourney... i'm teaming with attila (each team has 1 competitor represent the team)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Btw guys, did anyone pick up a copy of PAL melee?
Planetstereo said he left his there.
It had a memory card too.

I forgot what happened to that copy of melee we found S.D, did you take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom