• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tier list la Pit

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
seriouslies. not tourney obviously but we were going all out and it was intense. i mean refute it if you want but im pretty sure i've gotten way better than i was at whobo3. i think i finally broke that mental gap between playing the character and playing the game. i can really start advancing my skill level up now as i play better players. and ill prove that at this tourney.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301434&page=1

seriously ask esca if i've gotten better since last time he saw me. for reals im so proud of my performance yesterday. it's like, "YES! im just about to the point of being able to keep up with my mentor at tourney level i can feel it!"

but ya HOM2 ill be repping hard. but im not gonna go 100% pit. if they bring out MK i may go fox or marth unless i know im a better player overall. and if they go wario ill probably go marth unless i feel i can beat them as a player. however im getting pretty confident against g&w and won't go marth unless i have to.

fUddO

Smash Ace
TBH, the greatest demonstration of skill is how you perform against the most common characters. That being said, I don't know much about how you play, so I can't really comment on where you'd be placed. I really need to play wifi some time...

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
esca has a lot of seconds that you guys don't know he can play. and im not gonna name em because they may be secret tools of his but trust when i say we definately had character diversity in our matches

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Heres how it goes:
Tournament (Your money is on the line, your rep is on the line, you want to make it as far as you can)
Money Matches (Your money is on the line and you dont want to lose it of course)
Seriouslies ( Friendlies, but youre fighting your toughest and trying to improve. Still nothing is at risk and either player can goof off whenever they want)
Friendlies (Playing just for fun like the name suggests, you have the most laughs, trolling moments, etc. No pressure whatsoever)

Maharba, maybe you were able to keep up with him because the pressure of a tournament scene was not present or even esca wasnt being as gay as possible because nothing of his was at risk either. So many factors come into play which makes seriouslies entirely different from tourney ya know? Youre saying you got better since whobo which might be true but whobo wasnt that long ago and you can't have gotten that much training without your wii right? Not trying to put you down, but I have experienced that putting up a dollar or two even against my friends changes things.

:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
probably right luckay. yesterday i still felt jsut hella hype from playing all day. but also i think not playing helped me get rid of my bad rolling habits and i've finally started getting reads. ill stay in b-tier for now but we'll see how that goes at the next tourney i go to which is soon. if i can place even top 10-20 at the first texas circuit event i will be pretty set on my improvements.

Esca

Smash Champion
esca has a lot of seconds that you guys don't know he can play.
I got a pocket ic's for ic dittos and ic's vs falco

pocket mk for when i want to win

pocket peach/tl/zss/pika/olimar/falco(for jerm)

pocket diddy/snake(hopefully to be 2nd or 3rd best char)

pocket samus/wario/rob :)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
ask kuro what he thinks. im not gonna rank myself at all and idk how everyone else is doing. the only thing i would do is make sure you have fyre in b-tier if you haven't taken her out of c-tier yet.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Ugh im tired of everyone wanting to be B tier...

I want it to be like making C tier the new B tier so that thiers less people on thier and some people o nthe B tier is better then the other....

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
why don't you just wait until near the end of june to update this then? we will all have at least one or more tourney's under our belts by then and then you can get in conjunction with Gadiel Vastar and make the tier list based solely off of tournament results.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Imo it's like this...

Esca, koolaid A tier

Pitzr, luckay b tier

Maha, krystedez, kuro c tier

the rest

I say c tier cuz right now each of us haven't accomplished something really upset worthy in our careers with pit. I'm gonna blossom soon though. I've been going straight pit for a while and it's paying off.

But i agree wait till fall~

Also, i want a special name :(

I vote for Kuro the new wingmaster

Kuro (something to do with good spacing)

Kuro the punisher cuz i punish everytannnng

Or Kuro the mk slayer

Xcallion

Smash Ace
Xcallion-The Fledgling Angel
Because i havent accomplished anything yet and i would argue that my pit is the worst on these boards making the "The Fledgling."

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
If there is a tier list

It is only right if me fyre and luckay are next to each other in the same tier. That tier being A or B tier ;)

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
nah, we should just base it off of our tourney results. we are all going to multiple tournies in the summer correct? gadiel can help abel average all of us out.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
take our tourney results and average out what they place (someone takes 1rst in one and 7th in another, they would average 4thish place for example). and then list us in order of the averages results

Xcallion

Smash Ace
you arent taking into consideration the number of people entering the tourneys. it's more of a victory to get fourth in a tourney of 100+ people than first in a tourney with 14 people.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Man, I wish someone would give me an idea of what kind of Pit player I am, like how you gave PTZR "Technical Genius" and Fyre "The lone Angel".

Btw, lower case my name to "Chompy" (without the quotation marks)

Top Bottom