• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tiers According to Different Versions of Brawl

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Link to original post: [drupal=2602]Tiers According to Different Version of Brawl[/drupal]

Don't take this seriously.

Just something I thought up at 2AM and just HAD to be made.

Thanks to Frown for the credit in the corner idea. :D

kr3wman

Smash Master
You have a few errors in the bbrawl and brawl+ tier list.

Like, the whole thing.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I can able to play Brawl+ but not Balanced Brawl yet. Dx ♥

Cia

das kwl
Well.. based on those diagrams, Brawl+ is the most balanced of all 3 versions since 100% are in the same league. So technically, NO one's god tier. They're all even. (of course i understand what he means tho)

I hope they do make lots of changes to brawl+ tho. When every attack is completely lagless, mindless attacking becomes the metagame. And that's dumb.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I hate Brawl+. It gives the elitists a reason to be asshats to others.

WheelOfFish

Smash Journeyman
I hate Brawl+. It gives the elitists a reason to be asshats to others.
I... love you too?

Can we stop with the Brawl+/BBrawl/vBrawl hate before it turns into anything? I mean, I know some of us, not mentioning names or anything GunmasterLombardi, have exhibited past issues with self-control and though process, and certain people, again, not mentioning names Kholdstare, just want to start a flame war.

Brawl+ tier is so true. XD Though Brawl goes from God to Dumpster Tier. BBrawl seems to be balanced okayish from what I can tell.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
vbrawl is the best one.
bBrawl = vBrawl in terms of playstyle
Brawl+ = Melee in terms of playstyle

It's all just what people prefer.

If you enjoyed Melee's style, play Brawl+.
If you enjoy Brawl's style, play bBrawl.

vBrawl is just a placeholder until more people pick up bBrawl, due to bBrawl being a direct improvement on vBrawl instead of a rework on the mechanics.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Yes, I am going to play a game where they nerf useless moves. Like Snake's 3rd Jab that shouldn't be hitting anyone smart enough to DI the 2nd hit and hold down shield.

IMO the changes are stupid, and many are unneeded.

BB:
Take away grab releases, take away infinites. Leave CG's (don't get grabbbbed)
Fix Peach's airdodge (missing 10 needed frames..), Fix Ganon's up-B's hitstun (so he isn't punished for recovering)

Fix stupidly broken moves (hitbox on Snake's utilt if possible. If not, just tone it down a bit; for example)

Actual balancing and fixing. Rather then complete changes, many of which truly aren't needed. Fix the things they ****ed up on, not what you think they need.

Rather then having the fist on Ganon's up-B have the knockback of a ****ing Punch. /read that somewhere, not 100% if it's even true -_-

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Dark Dive grab is intense. If you grab them on recovery, they die. If they failed to space the edgeguard, they die.

They turned Ganondorf's entire game into extreme Risk:Reward for both ends.

I find it amazing.

(Snake's uTilt was massively nerfed in knockback and damage; fTilt damage was nerfed)

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
SuSa they did actually fix Ganon's up b by making it send at a 335 degree angle (semi spikes down and away) which makes it unpunishable on hit. The hitstun wasn't fixed but AFAIK it can't be fixed with current codes. I agree with that there are a few odd nerfs/buffs but overall it is an improvement and most importantly still subject to change for the better. I doubt Snake's jab3 will remain nerfed in the next version.

A lot of the changes made were suggested by notable mains of said characters and since you are a notable Snake main I'm sure they would listen to what you have to say. A lot of the Ganon/DK buffs were my ideas and they liked them enough to use them. All you have to do is just say what MU's your buff/nerf specifically target and why they don't unbalance other MU's. Just try not to flame them or call them idiots lol. Also keep in mind increasing damage also increases shieldstun, hitstun, knockback growth, and shield push (too many people see the damage buffs and immediately lol). Bowser's up b for example kills at like 110% now to show how much it can affect things.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
ITT: I dislike certain hacks of Brawl and am using a thread with a joking graph about them to express this.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think the high tier in Brawl is much wider than a lot of people think. I'd say about a 3rd-4th of the cast is in it, with about 6 characters in top and the rest spread out in the lower tier with a couple characters that were screwed over hard at the bottom.

That said, BBrawl fixed the wrong things and Brawl+ is a melee clone without the chaingrabbing and the artificial skill buffer that is L-canceling.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Truth be told I don't like any Brawl hacks, but I like what balanced Brawl is aiming for I don't like it right now for what Susa said.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
No way that LOL+ tier-list is right.

Sonic sucks so much in LOL+, he's not even worth playing.

Of course nobody knows that because nobody plays him in that game. Obviously because he sucks.

Everything else seems to be accurate.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Truth be told I don't like any Brawl hacks, but I like what balanced Brawl is aiming for I don't like it right now for what Susa said.
As do I, the main reason I have the HBC right now is for games for another region. I play BB from time to time but not often, I use to play B+ to see how it was like, but it didn't last too long on me.

Team Giza

Smash Lord
I hate Brawl+. It gives the elitists a reason to be ******* to others.
Yeah people do tend to bash on brawl+ because they think they are too good to play a hacked game. They look down on people who play brawl+ a lot. Oh well people are gonna be jerks no matter what.

For right now I still think Ness might deserve his own tier in B+, omnipotence tier?

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Meh. I play Heavy Brawl with 1.2 damage ratio. It isn't the same as the others, but it's my only means of faster Brawls unless my brother suddenly opens up to the idea of homebrew.

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
The characters in Brawl+ are definitely not god tier. They are good, but they still have problems. They can still have bad matchup anyway.

The tiers in BBrawl is where low tiers move up to med tier or so. Ganondorf, Sonic, and Falcon are pretty awesome though. I haven't played too much of BBrawl, but i like what they did to the stages though. BBrawl's Sphear Pillar and Hyrule Temple were the lolz :laugh:

Brawl+ - a better squeal for Melee or for the Smash series

BBrawl - What Brawl could have been

Also. Brawl+ is SSB64 :lick:

Dokutayuu

Smash Apprentice
I found it pretty funny. But where's the massive MK tier for vBrawl, the "balanced tier" in bBrawl and the Bowser tier at the bottom of Brawl+?

Top Bottom