• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time of release

supersmashbros.fighter

Smash Rookie
I'm concerned, will the day of release be March 9 or 10 in the US because games according to the gamestop website usually come out the day after it says. Obviously though, it is a big release so I'm thinking it will probably come out March 9 but I want to know what you guys think. Every day matters to me

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
I think they mean people who ordered online will get it the 10th... and but its official release as shown on the dojo... is the 9th.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
it is coming out 12 AM on March 9th, which means it will be a midnight release on Saturday, March 9th.

CrossX

Smash Apprentice
Well they will have a tournament at the midnight release, so I think it would be odd to have a midnight release and a tournament only to not sell the game until a couple of days later.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Stores will have this game shipped to them days before the actual release date. Some stores have it RIGHT NOW but are explicitly told NOT to sell them until March 9. If you ordered the game online, it might not SHIP until March 9, but it varies by website.

Top Bottom