• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time of Smashing 2 ~ Bring Setups! Bring People!

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
how is telling a player to change their playstyle and try out a different one in the middle of a set not coaching. *facepalm*

"you got this!" or trash talk like "you suck" does not equal "play campier." for all we know in chibo's mind he wasn't going to try to play campier at all but tested it out because it was suggested and it worked out for him.

anywho chibo are you gonna upload teams haven't seen any videos of myself in a while kinda wanna see my mistakes and such.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
No Johns ( I guess) I lost Chibo is legit.
And I didn't hear any advice concerning stages at all. "Ban Yoshi's" Never happened :)

GOTM

Smash Champion
The coaching debate is really the most ridiculous thing in the world at this point. Everyone coaches in this game. I've seen plenty of players, even upper echelon players get coached even more than Chibo did.

It happens all the time. Fact of the matter is, if you're better, you're going to win. Trust me, telling a player what to do isn't going to matter at all if you're worse than the dude you're playing. You know how many times I've had Scar sit behind me in a match and tell me what to do and I still got *****? Coaching is to make the coach feel good about being able to call out other peoples mistakes, the player just hears "noise" and knows they still have a chance, and that's all that Vex did.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
GOTM's post is the greatest ****ing thing I've ever read now lmao yeah I shoulda stayed marth. falco is terrible vs samus i think

GOTM

Smash Champion
the thing about falco is, you have to know the samus matchup real well to have a shot at winning, unless the samus BLOWS vs. falco but chibo is pretty good in that matchup.

falco is the one char where if im playin teams with chibo, and they go falco, i get happy cuz i know hes gonna **** their balls off.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
the thing about falco is, you have to know the samus matchup real well to have a shot at winning, unless the samus BLOWS vs. falco but chibo is pretty good in that matchup.

falco is the one char where if im playin teams with chibo, and they go falco, i get happy cuz i know hes gonna **** their balls off.
Falco is better in singles.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Honestly....I went Falco vs Chibo just cause I was DESTROYING Dobbs with em. But....Dobbs is Dobbs and Chibo is good <3

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Honestly....I went Falco vs Chibo just cause I was DESTROYING Dobbs with em. But....Dobbs is Dobbs and Chibo is good <3
I don't play gay in friendlies and that is what Samus needs to do to beat spacies... Up B out of shield to disrupt rhythm missile cancel to lead into attacks.... among other things...

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ugh, I wish I could.

Though I'm not going to anything till the end of this semester. Sorta like a mini vacation I guess =3.

Maybe when I'm done with this semester, and graduate we can chill and play Melee Mark.

And well visit a few stores if you catch my drift.

Top Bottom