• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
As for how I acquired all 4 FE Amiibo's, let's just say I made a certain deal with someone........ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
inb4 Kamui amiibo.:roll:

Now, imagine the chaos if they indeed decide to create a Fire Emblem amiibo line?:troll:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993

MY INNER CHILD SCREAMS AT HOW WONDERFUL THIS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :colorful::colorful::colorful:

I've grown up on Rare platformers of the 64 era, and so seeing this and A Hat in Time has me inwardly squealing. The last time I've felt like this regarding the genre was actually Super Mario Sunshine; I really hope Playtonic can truly capture that sense of amazement as you wander across the worlds.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I have acquired all 4 Fire Emblem Amiibo's!!!!! :happysheep::4marth::happysheep::4myfriends::happysheep::4robinm::happysheep::4lucina::happysheep:

TOGETHER WE RIDE!!!!! :4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4lucina:
Btw, congratulations :happysheep:
My dear deserves it

meanwhile, I'm still lurking Japanese retailers to see if I have a sightly chance of getting at very least Robin.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

MY INNER CHILD SCREAMS AT HOW WONDERFUL THIS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :colorful::colorful::colorful:

I've grown up on Rare platformers of the 64 era, and so seeing this and A Hat in Time has me inwardly squealing. The last time I've felt like this regarding the genre was actually Super Mario Sunshine; I really hope Playtonic can truly capture that sense of amazement as you wander across the worlds.
Whoa! :eek:

To be honest, I am pretty excited to see this game. I am a major fan of exploration and games like Super Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, and Super Mario Sunshine (and Xenoblade Chronicles) all do this amazingly. So, I am pretty excited to see the level design for this game.
If it comes out on the Wii U, I might buy it.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Whoa! :eek:

To be honest, I am pretty excited to see this game. I am a major fan of exploration and games like Super Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, and Super Mario Sunshine (and Xenoblade Chronicles) all do this amazingly. So, I am pretty excited to see the level design for this game.
If it comes out on the Wii U, I might buy it.
Looks like it's officially planned for Wii U. :colorful:

http://nintendoeverything.com/proje...d-officially-planned-for-wii-u/#disqus_thread

Btw, congratulations :happysheep:
My dear deserves it

meanwhile, I'm still lurking Japanese retailers to see if I have a sightly chance of getting at very least Robin.
Thank you, my lovely and dearest, Lady Elezir! Embarrass <3 I hope that you at least get a chance to acquire a Robin Amiibo. :sheep:

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

This game looks so good. Kind of reminds me a bit of Scaler.

Dang I gotta go play that game again! :substitute:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

MY CHILDHOOD HAS BEEN REBORN

I like the characters already as well. The bat seems to make for a fun companion.

I guess the bird and the bear can rest in peace now.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276

HOWLEEE SHEEEEET WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!?!?!?!??!!!!!

Nostalgia overload imminent. Beginning countdown.

TEN
NINE
EIGHT
SEVEN
SIX
FIVE
FOUR
THREE
TWO
ONE

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I never been a big fan over Amiibos but if I could very want the most, only ones I want are Robin and Little Mac.

Here's the problem they are extremely rare and I can't get any of them without importing or buying them $20+ more expensive.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory

I hope this revives 3D platformers a little bit, it's like the revival of 2D ones almost killed it in the last few years, and I don't think they have pulled of the exploration feel they had that well since the N64. That being said, I hope this doesn't go to ridiculous level of forced collectibles like a certain other game :4dk:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I hope this revives 3D platformers a little bit, it's like the revival of 2D ones almost killed it in the last few years, and I don't think they have pulled of the exploration feel they had that well since the N64. That being said, I hope this doesn't go to ridiculous level of forced collectibles like a certain other game :4dk:
Fortunately, it sounds like they learned from how oversaturated DK64's collectibles were. They said in an interview that they admittedly went too far with that one, and that they realize collectibles "need to mean something".

Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Since all of us here are big Fire Emblem fans, I'm sure we will all get into Fire Emblem if. But I'm scared that the complexity of FE if will scare away casual players and potential newcomers, thus striking down the immense popularity that Awakening brought to the franchise. Instead of making the fanbase grow and solidifying Fire Emblem's place as a solid tier Nintendo franchise, I think that FE if will not perform nearly as well as Awakening. The "choose your own path" out of three paths seems confusing, complicated, and unnecessary. How are people going to review the game? What if a casual player chooses Nohr without knowing the difficulty differences? What if a hardcore fan wants to play Hoshido on Hard, or a casual player Nohr on easy?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

Oh my lord

@ Kotor Kotor

St. Garon's moment in the trailer, Aqua says "With a song of peace..."
More evidence that St. Garon is indeed on the side of light! Why would people here even associate St. Garon on the side of evil? His singing only heals wounds, but according to the Gospel of St. Garon, the puppy saving selfless man's singing can even end tragedies!

If you read further, you will find that the Ancient Nohr Empire was destroyed by a great flood caused by an angry water dragon. St. Garon, upon learning of this tragedy, traveled back in time and sang to the evil water dragon a song that only those within the water dragon tribe would know and soothed the dragon's anger. The water dragon reverted back into her human form and went into a deep sleep. The Ancient people of Nohr blessed their future king with a medallion that contains a light-blue gem shaped like a droplet.

And that is how St. Garon saved Nohr from being erased from existence. If it wasn't for St. Garon, we wouldn't have people like Marx, Camilla, and even Kamui!

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
More evidence that St. Garon is indeed on the side of light! Why would people here even associate St. Garon on the side of evil? His singing only heals wounds, but according to the Gospel of St. Garon, the puppy saving selfless man's singing can even end tragedies!

If you read further, you will find that the Ancient Nohr Empire was destroyed by a great flood caused by an angry water dragon. St. Garon, upon learning of this tragedy, traveled back in time and sang to the evil water dragon a song that only those within the water dragon tribe would know and soothed the dragon's anger. The water dragon reverted back into her human form and went into a deep sleep. The Ancient people of Nohr blessed their future king with a medallion that contains a light-blue gem shaped like a droplet.

And that is how St. Garon saved Nohr from being erased from existence. If it wasn't for St. Garon, we wouldn't have people like Marx, Camilla, and even Kamui!
And there we go! Proof, as though any were needed, that Garon is literally a saint among men.

Who canonised him, you ask? Himself, of course! He's so pure and ineffable that the heavens themselves permitted him declare himself a saint. He politely declined, of course, since Garon is humble as he is magnanimous, but the gods insisted and Garon was not going to disappoint them. We love you, Garon - yew bess saint~!

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Sorry I haven't dropped by in a while, fellow Tacticians! Last weekend I finally got my Robin and Lucina amiibos alongside Ness and Wario! Maybe when I get home from school I'll upload a pic of them.

And I heard the news about FE if - the first 'C' rated Fire Emblem (Correct me if I'm wrong) and potential amiibo support. I'm kind of tailgating on the news of FE if much like I've been with Xenoblade Chronicles X, but it'll be great to finally play it!

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I highly doubt that you would have to.
I would do it gladly.

Realistically speaking, Garon is probably a hardcore villain who kills/exploits others for his own personal gain. That's pretty much the definition of evil. He must be brought to Justice.

I am his Justice...

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Yeah, I'm always thinking of Ganondorf when I read Garon

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I would do it gladly.

Realistically speaking, Garon is probably a hardcore villain who kills/exploits others for his own personal gain. That's pretty much the definition of evil. He must be brought to Justice.

I am his Justice...

Top Bottom