• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So there's this thing going around where you show this program a photo and it tries to guess how old a person or character is. Many laughs were had from this result:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v

:4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4lucina:" TOGETHER WE RIDE!!!"
:roll:
I want that Robin portrait to become my new avatar.
But I need to find a better quality version of that image.

I'm not the only person who thought Male Robin was Henry in that picture, was I?
I...honestly hadn't noticed this until you commented on it. They seem kinda similar, indeed, but Robin's hairstyle is different enough for me, I suppose.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Happy male Robin in S.T.E.A.M. is so adorable.:happysheep: Shame I'll likely never get his Amiibo at this rate (and I'm likely not picking up S.T.E.A.M.).

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Happy male Robin in S.T.E.A.M. is so adorable.:happysheep: Shame I'll likely never get his Amiibo at this rate (and I'm likely not picking up S.T.E.A.M.).
Right.
It actually makes me sad that Robin didn't have any official artwork in FE:A like Kamui is having.
Btw, don't know if anyone has already seen it, but here's Code name steam FE characters artwork:

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Is anybody here hyped for Yooka-Laylee?...
No?
Ok...
I didn't know it existed until last night. I'm intrigued, but haven't dug for information yet.

And now I think it's that time again.

Off to bed with me.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I didn't grow up with Banjo and the like, but Yooka-Laylee looks really neat. I doubt I'll end up playing it, at least not when it first comes out, but it looks cool.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I never touched a Banjo-Kazooie game so I'm not too thrilled about it, the only platformers I grew up with were Kirby and Sonic. I'll admit though it does look nice and I'm sure that those who did play the Banjo games are pleased to see something like this.

They must be since I guess the kickstarter for it is already way past it's goal.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Aw yiss. Been waiting to hear a clean version of this since the Iscariot fight scene.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I see two sentences in that reply. You're cheating at your own game, man.

Seriously, though, could be worse.
Ummmm, ahhh, uhhh, quick, a distraction! :substitute::substitute::substitute::substitute::substitute::substitute:
So there's this thing going around where you show this program a photo and it tries to guess how old a person or character is. Many laughs were had from this result:

Ash, more ageless than Arceus.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
No?
Ok...
I'm super stoked! It's looking like a really excellent game. I was actually thinking of changing my avatar to them, but since I just changed it recently, I decided against it.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I'm not the only person who thought Male Robin was Henry in that picture, was I?
That's what I thought myself. The resemblance is uncanny! :surprised:

Hey, they fixed Ike's eyes so they're blue again. Wish I had a new 3DS so I can use them. :c

No?
Ok...
I was about to donate to the kickstarter for physical box + soundtrack; I'll have to wait until I get a new card, though. :glare:

The fact that it reached its funding goal in less than an hour is amazing.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So... I'm thinking of a Robin avatar.

Any know of any interesting ones?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I really wish we'd gotten Hawlucha instead of :4greninja: .

Not to say that Greninja is bad... But Hawlucha would have been so fun...

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Well after spending hours in Gimp and not really finding a good end point for a project, I went with a different approach and made a new avatar for myself instead. Might mess around in Gimp for another couple hours continuing more of what I've started

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I really wish we'd gotten Hawlucha instead of :4greninja: .

Not to say that Greninja is bad... But Hawlucha would have been so fun...
Hawlucha is a fighting-flying type. We already have a flying and a fighting type. Greninja is a water-dark type. We wouldn't have had a water type in Smash 4, or a dark type in any Smash game if it weren't for Greninja. Hawlucha is awesome, but he wouldn't have brought very much new representation to the series.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Hawlucha is a fighting-flying type. We already have a flying and a fighting type. Greninja is a water-dark type. We wouldn't have had a water type in Smash 4, or a dark type in any Smash game if it weren't for Greninja. Hawlucha is awesome, but he wouldn't have brought very much new representation to the series.
But he's a wrestler.

A fighting game archetype that is sorely lacking in Smash.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
N-no... Ike?
Not a fan, and collecting Amiibos is a quite a mess and disaster already, so I won't bother collecting those I'm not particularly interested on. :4robinm:

That smiling Robin~!

It makes everything feel good in this world.

I really really hope I get his Amiibo soon from pre-order.

Last edited:

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
Hey all, it's been a while since I last played Smash on the Wii U, but I've got time now. Anyone up for a few rounds? I'm pretty rusty.

My NNID is M2TheC

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I found these absolutely amazing Pokémon fusion artworks. I don't know who the artist is, so if anyone knows feel free to say.

Reader beware, there's A LOT of big pics. (So many potential avatars though.......:nifty:)

My personal favorites are Scolipede/Seviper, Mega Diancie/Aegislash, Sylveon/Kirlia, Empoleon/Bisharp, Deoxys/Registeel, Suicune/Articuno, and Kirlia/Mega Audino.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Whoever the pinhead is that designed Ruto's Level 3 weapon mission in Hyrule Warriors needs to be castrated.

We do not need this cosmic stupidity populating the planet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom