• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
So much sonic....too much sonic

Anyway, I'm liking the idea that ever since Robin's newcomer trailer, Robin can fly. Maybe next FE game..

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I was messing around taking some photos of the FE crew in Smash when I found out that Ike's Final Smash is really disjointed.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So out of all the photos I have taken, these are my two personal favorites.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I had a weird dream last night that this thread descended into chaos involving Sonic OCs.

...Anyway, as I mentioned in the Lucina thread, I discovered today that when you look at the card of Streetpassed units, if they have the kids paired up, their hair color will match your game's kids no matter who the parent is. However, if you haven't S-Supported that kid's parent yet, or it's the other Morgan you don't get, their hair is the color of their official art... Except Yarne and the Morgans, who get
HOT PINK. I don't mean Olivia's hair, I mean BRIGHT HOT PINK. And yes, I checked my male file- male Morgan too.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The name of the thread. Why?
I had a weird dream last night that this thread descended into chaos involving Sonic OCs.

...Anyway, as I mentioned in the Lucina thread, I discovered today that when you look at the card of Streetpassed units, if they have the kids paired up, their hair color will match your game's kids no matter who the parent is. However, if you haven't S-Supported that kid's parent yet, or it's the other Morgan you don't get, their hair is the color of their official art... Except Yarne and the Morgans, who get
HOT PINK. I don't mean Olivia's hair, I mean BRIGHT HOT PINK. And yes, I checked my male file- male Morgan too.
Again. Ew. It better really be blue for F!Morgan.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

The name of the thread. Why?

Again. Ew. It better really be blue for F!Morgan.
Honestly, blue is probably my favorite on both Morgans. And most of the kids, actually. I've run into a few Streetpassed units with kids who inherited their Robin's dark blue hair, and it looks really good on them, especially Severa and Nah.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Honestly, blue is probably my favorite on both Morgans. And most of the kids, actually. I've run into a few Streetpassed units with kids who inherited their Robin's dark blue hair, and it looks really good on them, especially Severa and Nah.
I don't have a favorite hair color for M!Morgan, but blue looks awesome on F!Morgan

Shaymikyu

I don't have a favorite hair color for M!Morgan, but blue looks awesome on F!Morgan
Oddly enough, I prefer darker colors on M!Morgan, but lighter (except blue, which also looks great on her) for F!Morgan. I'm still getting used to seeing blond Morgan whenever I boot up my Yarne/Robin file (Yarne's dad is Vaike), but when I Streetpass a Lon'qu Morgan, it looks natural to me despite not trying that couple yet.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Oddly enough, I prefer darker colors on M!Morgan, but lighter (except blue, which also looks great on her) for F!Morgan. I'm still getting used to seeing blond Morgan whenever I boot up my Yarne/Robin file (Yarne's dad is Vaike), but when I Streetpass a Lon'qu Morgan, it looks natural to me despite not trying that couple yet.
I prefer the darker colors in general for F!Morgan.

Shaymikyu

We are the champions, my friends, :4myfriends:
And we'll keep on fighting 'til the end.:4marth:
We are the champions.:4lucina:
We are the champions.:4miisword:
No time for Chroms:4robinf::4robinm:
'Cause we are the champions of the world.:4myfriends::4marth::4lucina::4robinf::4robinm:
And bad mistakes, I've made a few,
I've had my share of :4zss:'s boots in my face, but I've come through!

Weeman

Smash Crusader
We are the champions, my friends, :4myfriends:
And we'll keep on fighting 'til the end.:4marth:
We are the champions.:4lucina:
We are the champions.:4miisword:
No time for Chroms:4robinf::4robinm:
'Cause we are the champions of the world.:4myfriends::4marth::4lucina::4robinf::4robinm:
I'm just a poor Chrom, nobody loves me... qNxIUY9.png
HE'S JUST A POOR CHROM FROM A RICH FAMILY! FGbML7a.png
SPARE HIM HIS HAIR FROM THIS MONSTROSITY!
8SD2MBE.png

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Mama, just killed a man,:104:
Put a knee against his head,

Pulled my muscle, now he's dead.

Mama, life had just begun,

But now I've gone and thrown it all away.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Mama, just killed a man,:104:
Put a knee against his head,

Pulled my muscle, now he's dead.

Mama, life had just begun,

But now I've gone and thrown it all away.
:4mario:Oh, mama mia, mama mia :4luigi:
zCOhUDG.png
Mama mia, let me go!
pOrIsBl.png

Beelzedorf has a devil put aside for me :4ganondorf:
for me, FOR MII !!!:4mii:

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
oh no

Who ever runs the official Smash Bros Facebook page,

I love you.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Musical...?

And I thought the Ridley and Shulk threads were crazy. They still are, but wow, @ Hong Hong .

Top Bottom