• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Didn't know that FE:A was your first FE game, Syrek. Nice job! All that grinding, but it was def worth it.

I'd list my units/pairings, but I haven't played in a while so I forgot, and I don't feel like getting out my 3DS right now :p
Well, to be honest with you, I didn't max out every support conversation, only for the units going into the Apotheosis map. :p But I still did a hefty amount of grinding in various aspects to prepare myself and it was def worth it in the end. ^_^

I too would list my units/pairings, but I don't remember all of them and I sadly do not have the save file. However, I do have a Miiverse post of my triumphant victory as proof my deed! ^w^

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlHhlzjPw

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
so this is how @ shrooby shrooby tries to sleep
To be fair this is also how I fall asleep.
Hm. A fight...and there are sides...? Hmmmmm...this could be interesting.

What side should I be on and why? The side that convinces me to join their cause will be free of my banhammer. As for the other side...well...you should know what's gonna happen.
Side with us! For we seek to defend the noble house of our Lord and Savior, Saint Garon. Just look at this happy family!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Well, to be honest with you, I didn't max out every support conversation, only for the units going into the Apotheosis map. :p But I still did a hefty amount of grinding in various aspects to prepare myself and it was def worth it in the end. ^_^

I too would list my units/pairings, but I don't remember all of them and I sadly do not have the save file. However, I do have a Miiverse post of my triumphant victory as proof my deed! ^w^

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlHhlzjPw
Samezies.

And to be a brat, I have MU hold onto the Supreme Emblem so when people StreetPass me, they can get an understanding of what exactly they're dealing with :evil:

Though I'm sure few actually fight my team. They probably just buy whatever **** I'm holding and then kick me to the curb :(

To be fair this is also how I fall asleep.

Side with us! For we seek to defend the noble house of our Lord and Savior, Saint Garon. Just look at this happy family!

50 points to Gryffindor @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun 's side!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I haven't played it yet. What goes on in it?
From the "Jugdral Chronology" at the start of the game
"452: The Sorrow of Miletos
Several children burned to death as a sacrifice to the Dark God"
Major hinting at incest, actual incest, and
your entire army getting killed halfway through the game

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Samezies.

And to be a brat, I have MU hold onto the Supreme Emblem so when people StreetPass me, they can get an understanding of what exactly they're dealing with :evil:

Though I'm sure few actually fight my team. They probably just buy whatever **** I'm holding and then kick me to the curb :(

Your generosity is boundless.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Samezies.

Samezies here in regards to my MU holding the Supreme Emblem for all those who Streetpass me to behold, not only in amazement, but in fear as well. :evil:

Of course, just like you, I fear my team is just being used for merely buying the crap I'm holding, rather than challenging me, which is quite the shame. :c Of course, now that my save file with my Apotheosis has been deleted due to transferring my all my data from an old New 3DS XL to my "new" New 3DS XL, it looks like I have to replicate my results once more. Although, I'm actually quite invigorated by this since it's been more than year since I achieved this feat, so I'm reenergized and ready to start anew! :colorful:

Last edited:

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
From the "Jugdral Chronology" at the start of the game
"452: The Sorrow of Miletos
Several children burned to death as a sacrifice to the Dark God"
Incest, and your entire army getting killed halfway through the game
I thought the first rule about Genealogy of the holy war was that we don't talk about Genealogy of the Holy War. Its brutal.

Yes.
That brutal.

Just for kicks.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Oh, are we listing our pairings on our runs? Here are the ones I did on all three runs. Note that I haven't acted on a few in my two later runs yet but plan on it.

Still haven't decided on that last one whether to go Laurent/Nah and Kjelle/Brady or Laurent/Kjelle and Brady/Nah.

ALSO. JUST FOUND SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS BLOND TAGUEL MORGAN. I AM HAPPY.

If I didn't like the pose of my current icon I'd make that first picture my new one... Heck, I'm still tempted.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I thought the first rule about Genealogy of the holy war was that we don't talk about Genealogy of the Holy War. Its brutal.

Yes.
That brutal.
---
Just for kicks.
There's a reason I put that in spoilers, you know...

also the sheer brutality of it is possibly one of my favourite parts of the plot :p

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Ah yes......the True Final Boss unit of Awakening IMO. The ultimate reason why you maxed out your support conversations with everyone, married specific characters so they could create children that stand toe to toe with the units in Apotheosis, or even have a chance sometimes, and the sole purpose behind promoting, then reclassing, promoting again, reclassing, reclassing once again, and so forth, just to get the perfect skills for each unit. I am SO proud of myself for completing that map on both the normal route and secret route without losing a single unit. And keep in mind, this was my first FE game ever, so I'd like to think that's impressive to some degree. And the secret path was totally worth pursuing given who the True Final Boss was......

The Mother F-ing RNG Goddess herself, Anna! :eek:

Apotheosis Anna is my waifu

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Well I'm gonna be heading to bed, have to wake up early to take one more final but then I'll be done with my semester. After my final though, I'm gonna look like Hawlucha by doing a

...To my bed. Gonna catch up on some well needed napping and Smashing

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
There's a reason I put that in spoilers, you know...

also the sheer brutality of it is possibly one of my favourite parts of the plot :p
The image by itself ain't spoiling jack. Well the Sigurd fire joke may be, but... ah whatever. What's this about a fight?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Oh noez, you just spilled a whole bunch of spoil all over yourself.

SPOILED IT! SPOILED IT! SPOILED IT!
I actually accidentally spoiled it early for myself when looking at the DLC maps. But luckily it isn't filled spoiled for me.

So far we've got you with @ Chapter Serf Chapter Serf , @Elezir and @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun with @Kotor, and me with all the bookie money.
But who is with who? I.e Who is siding with "St." Garon and who is against him? And is the 3 story line a choice?

Here, this bleach should help.

Actually, from my perspective, and in regards to Garon, it's more like this:
If you are against Garon, than you have my sword!

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
If I had to chose sides, I'd be the Camus of Nohr. For the glory of Nohr! No Hoshido fool can sway me! My King is the ruler of the land, Kamui's true father is my liege. Garon is the Lord of the land.
Of course reprehensible acts must be approached cautiously, but saint Garon would never do such a thing. His good nature trumps that of the filthy Hoshido Queen, the cold nefarious devil, the Puppy kicker incarnate.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Actually, from my perspective, and in regards to Garon, it's more like this:
After looking at this...

I FEAR NO ST. GARON FOLLOWER! I FEAR NOT @Kotor! I NEED NO HOKEY IMAGES OR PHOTOSHOP FU! YEA VERILY, THOUGH I CHARGE THROUGH THE VALLEY OF DEATH AND DESPAIR, I SHALL FEAR NO EVIL FOR I WALK WITH THE EMPEROR'S BLESSING!!!!

AND IF I SHOULD FALL IN THIS ENDEAVOR, I CARE NOT:

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
After looking at this...

I FEAR NO ST. GARON FOLLOWER! I FEAR NOT @Kotor! I NEED NO HOKEY IMAGES OR PHOTOSHOP FU! YEA VERILY, THOUGH I CHARGE THROUGH THE VALLEY OF DEATH AND DESPAIR, I SHALL FEAR NO EVIL FOR I WALK WITH THE EMPEROR'S BLESSING!!!!

FOOL
ONLY THE ALMIGHTY LORD CAN BE CALLED AN EMPEROR
FOR YOUR INSOLENCE YOU SHALL BE SLAIN!,
FOR I AM ONE WITH GOD, NOW BE VANQUISHED MORTAL

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
After looking at this...

I find your lack of familial loyalty disturbing. You'd betray and kill the man who raised you as your own in a heartbeat for human stranger's who claim blood ties. You'd murder your brother and sister for nothing but calm words and filthy hoshidan propaganda. I find your lack of Nohrian patriotism in a period of war and willingness to defect a crime...

...worthy of being drowned in a pool of rancid butter.
[Note] All in good fun. [Note]

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Someone's confident.

Says the guy posting an image of the most overconfident character in anime history.

Kanto Gary Oak though.

Speaking of Pokemon, there's supposed to be some kind of big reveal on the 21st, so basically that means around the 15th since CoroCoro always leaks early.

Last May, we got ORAS announced. Place your bets this year.

Shaymikyu

Kanto Gary Oak though.

Speaking of Pokemon, there's supposed to be some kind of big reveal on the 21st, so basically that means around the 15th since CoroCoro always leaks early.

Pokémon Z/X2 and Y2. I will be shocked if it's anything else for the main games, though a spin-off is possible too. Pokkén for Wii U? A new Mystery Dungeon game?

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Kanto Gary Oak though.

True, but at least Gary never let an opponent power up MID-FIGHT to stroke his own ego.

As for the Pokémon announcement, I'm thinking maybe Pokémon Z to round out the X and Y. I don't think it'll be anything like Shining Diamond and Brilliant Pearl (at least that's what I'd call those remakes). Or what if it's Zeta Emerald to round out Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby (though I doubt that pretty highly).

On the assumption it's not related the main franchise, perhaps a Wii U port of Pokkén Tournament. Personally I would be really happy if it was Pokémon Conquest 2.

Shaymikyu

FORGOT THE POSSIBILITY OF A CONQUEST SEQUEL.

I would buy that in a heartbeat. I loved that game even before I tried Fire Emblem, and there is so much they could do with it.

Papero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paperio
Samezies.

Though I'm sure few actually fight my team. They probably just buy whatever **** I'm holding and then kick me to the curb!
I'd say just strap on whatever legendary items and weapons, give the rest some amusing names, and attach whatever skills that aren't Lethality so it doesn't look too luck-based. It's not like a good Pair Up can't destroy any team as it is.

My problem with getting the Supreme Emblem was that I wanted a weapon to go with it. So I made one for myself:

(props to whoever identifies which sword that is)

Top Bottom