• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
i was lucky enough to have been able to place my wave 4 pre-orders extremely early on, but despite that, i still got the news that my robin would likely go unfulfilled because my location was only expecting 3 robins, and i had been the 5th pre-order, while my ness was safe. after i missed my wiiu main, shulk, pre-orders, it stung to have my 3ds main amiibo plan thwarted too. i went to get a refund and was advised to hold my pre-order, because if they received extra stock at any time, i'd be allowed to redeem. even though internal memos had leaked on reddit saying that wave 4 would not be being restocked i held my order anyways, and thank goodness i listened. when i came to pick up my ness, they had received 1 extra robin, and the 4th in line had canceled his/her pre-order. i'm so relieved to have gotten one of my main's amiibos. it's a shame how limited the robin stock has been though, i hope nintendo gets their amiibo act together, and i wish you all the best of luck in your hunting!
I could believe they won't restock wave 4 immediately. However while I was picking up the Booty Frog at TRU this morning I spoke with a Nintendo Amiibo rep, who suggested the back half of the year would have a lot of restocks of previous waves.

It's secondhand knowledge, but for those of us who need hope, I'm just saying, it may be there.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yo give 3 hours and we will battle.
Yeah that's.... not going to happen this late. I have to be up very early for work, so I definitely will not be awake at 3 AM my time.

I could play sometimes after work tomorrow, though. (Around 6-11 EDT is my free range)

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Honestly, more concerned about you here; ultimately, a gamepad can be replaced, but an Irisz is irreplacable. What're the meds for? Are you doing okay?
Thanks for the love <3

I was just taking T3s because I had my wisdom teeth done recently. Helps out with the pain and it makes me drowsy

Also Splatoon hype

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

:snake:: CALL SAKURAI!!!
:4samus:: PUT HIM DOWN FIRST!
:snake:: NOT UNTIL I'M BACK IN SMASH!
:4link:: LET HIM GO NOW!
:snake:: NEVER!
:4pit:: I DON'T WANNA DIE!
:4samus:: DON'T DO IT SNAKE! YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS!
:snake:: IT'S ALL SAKURAI'S FAULT!
:4link:: DID SAKURAI TELL YOU TO MURDER PIT?!
:snake:: DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

:snake:: CALL SAKURAI!!!
:4samus:: PUT HIM DOWN FIRST!
:snake:: NOT UNTIL I'M BACK IN SMASH!
:4link:: LET HIM GO NOW!
:snake:: NEVER!
:4pit:: I DON'T WANNA DIE!
:4samus:: DON'T DO IT SNAKE! YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS!
:snake:: IT'S ALL SAKURAI'S FAULT!
:4link:: DID SAKURAI TELL YOU TO MURDER PIT?!
:snake:: DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!
the pic says:
"gimme a private conversation with Sakurai"
"or the bird kid dies!"

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
yo @ Raziek Raziek and @ Drakonis Drakonis add me for MH4U fun later this week :3
I'd love to, but the internet at the boarding house I'm in for the next three weeks is pretty horrible. I may not be able to play my Nintendo consoles online at all due to the way their site blocking/unlocking works. Which sucks, because Splatoon. :{

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
I bet the next quality FE figurine will be Camilla, for reasons her bosoms and skimpy outfit

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Got fourth of eight in the tournament. Pretty pleased with how it went overall. Unfortunately there aren't many replays of me - only ones of me getting my arse handed to me by a :4falcon: xP
Still though, a good start, and hopefully I can get to lots more in future! :D

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Got fourth of eight in the tournament. Pretty pleased with how it went overall. Unfortunately there aren't many replays of me - only ones of me getting my arse handed to me by a :4falcon: xP

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
There should be a Robin figma. And a Shulk figma as well.

Nuff said.
Well we have Mario, Luigi, Charizard, Mewtwo, Lucario, and (soon to be) Yoshi from SH Figuarts. From Revoltech we got Snake. And for Figma we got Link, Samus, Pit, and Dark Pit with Lucina coming out in June. So I'm sure by 2035 we'll be able to own the entire Smash crew. Although I think Robin and Shulk are both popular enough (especially in Japan) to pull ahead of the pack in terms of if/when they get released.
Pre-order release date for May 2050. :p
I bet the next quality FE figurine will be Camilla, for reasons her bosoms and skimpy outfit
Well if history is anything to go by........
CONGRATULATIONS!:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

Matsushi

True Blood
[Late] As for amiibos, I literally gave up with them as it's simply ridiculous how quickly they run out. It's all become a bit chaotic and ludicrous and I'm not willing to pay a ridiculous amount of money for one. As much as I'd want a Marth one, he seems to be the most difficult to get my hands on.

Congratulations on the tournament! Getting fourth is a huge accomplishment! c:

Well, I hope you're all having a wonderful day, tacticians! My mum and I just came home from the airport as she went on holiday. I'm super happy to see her again. :happysheep:

Matsushi

True Blood
>tfw amiibos are sold out

>tfw you're too poor for an amiibo

amiibos

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel your pain spider man. I don't have a GC adapter, I play the Wii U version with the damn Gamepad. It's not bad but my control stick is weird to where I can't do short hop neutral airs with Link. He will just u air. And I only have 2 amiibos.
You use tap jump then?

I use the Gamepad and I have no trouble doing SH Nair.

D

Deleted member

No, I need am easy way to jump and tap jump sometimes kills me.
I personally have my controls for the Gamepad set up just like my 3DS:

A - Attack
B - Specials
X - Jump
Y - Grab
L/ZL - Shield
R/ZR - Jump

And like I said I don't have any troubles with SH Nair. :\

Top Bottom