• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, and Galactus can be a pain.
All right! He's almost down! I have one character left with full health! I just need a few more attacks and I-
*Galactus shoots out a million lasers out of his everywhere*
*is speechless*

Advance guard by pushing any two attack buttons on block.

Look up combo videos. Some give detailed step by step processes. Did you ever watch the guide(s) I linked you to?

Bad evidence is annoying, yes, but learning to discard it quickly(same two buttons you picked it up with) is essential.
So I block and press the attack buttons at the same time as an attack comes? Okeydokey.

Admittedly, I only looked at the Phoenix Wright and Amaterasu guides as they are the characters that I will be consistently using. I used a few other characters and I am having trouble deducing which one to use by the ones you've mentioned. Wesker is OK and Doom isn't my kind of guy, I think. I haven't played Dante or Senteniel yet.

Of course. I think my flaw is that I always try to get good evidence first and then high tail it instead of keeping some evidence, go into Trial mode, and use Order in the Court to eliminate bad evidence.
That and sometimes I sneeze more than I like to instead of going into Trial mode.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Three more weeks and I'll have a Wii U to challenge all of your Robins.

The wait is eating away at me.

Nairo

Banned via Administration
Honestly, I'm kinda hoping that since Nairo was tagged, that he will just pop in in sometime in the next few days for obvious reasons.

If he doesn't, then I will try to put in my 2 cents although I am afraid my post will just devolve into "use speed thunder" for the third time in a row, haha.
I'll try to write up something about it. Been busy these past few days so once I am able to I will try! Unless the discussion about the MU is over already

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I think I'm addicted to Splatoon. In fact, I'm quite certain I am. It's just so INKTASTIC! :072::happysheep::072:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Cool! Let me know if you are
Would in a 1/2 hour be good?

Go ahead and add me or I can add you, please note that for my NNID it is "The_Soulless_0ne"

i.e. The "O" in one is a zero not a capital O.

When you're adding me you should get some stern looking fellow/Mii with brown hair and glasses named Nick, that is me.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Hey. Any west users want one of my spare indie Humble Bundle codes? I got 3.

If you think that half-*** laptop nub counts as a C-stick you've Stockholm Syndrome'd yourself into believing that.

It's not even comparable.

In unrelated news:

Today was a good day.
Congrates! *cries* ...I never stood a chance on Amazon's limited Wave 4 releases. Didn't help that Robin was released during a graduation ceremony too. Knew I was setting myself up for disappointment...
Get a Mayflash GC adapter. They're reasonably cheap and work just like the official brand.

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
So Japanese Direct in 6 or so hours. Only Fire Emblem If information I expect from the Direct not already covered by Famitsu is more story details. Oh and Roy's thread is probably going crazy at the news.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
So Japanese Direct in 6 or so hours. Only Fire Emblem If information I expect from the Direct not already covered by Famitsu is more story details. Oh and Roy's thread is probably going crazy at the news.
Oh yeah that's 6 AM where I am. I'll probably watch it live even though the overall content is most likely about Japan only games and I won't understand everything Iwata and the other developers will say.

Not the first time I watched a Japan-only Direct. I did it with the Direct that revealed Shulk.

Tacticulbacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tacticulbacon
inb4 they announce wave 5 in the Direct and the stock will be so low even the scalpers will be running out of amiibo to sell.

Also please please please announce Roy in sm4sh

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm thinking about dropping every character I play so I can focus on improving :4lucina: and :4lucario:. Those are the two I care about anyway.
I'll play :rosalina: and :4megaman: when I have free time but I shall not list them as secondaries anymore.
I also have recently learned I have a natural talent with crushing people with Ganondorf. :4ganondorf:

Last edited:
Top Bottom