• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Time Lord still outclasses.

Oh no, what I mean is that about half way through the first stock, the video went back to the start of the game and then half way through the second stock, the match suddenly went to the victory screen. It was very confusing.

:135:
Hmm...? Weird, the video playback is completely fine for me. And it's fine for everyone else I've shown.

Robin-chan why won't you let me love you...
Marth-chan I'm not into girls.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Pretty Sure Hector beats The Doctor.
No one beats the Doctor.

K.
Is Lord a better class than Great Lord in that case?:)
Depends on who it is.

Hmm...? Weird, the video playback is completely fine for me. And it's fine for everyone else I've shown.
*shrugs*

Maybe my server just glitches out
*spook spook* :skull:
Heh, I'm not scared
Pls don't show anything with FNAF......... ;-;

:135:

Zeiah92

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zeiah92
I like your art Zeiah, especially the group one. I've been wanting to get back into drawing myself, but I have less and less time to do it. The last time I really put any time into a drawing was two months ago on a meta knight that I'm not really all that satisfied with.

I'm going to admit right now that I actually have never recruited Laurent. I just never used Miriel.
I know that feeling. my college courses haven't really given me time to draw either. The last drawing I was working on was from the anime fairy tale and it has been a while since I last touches it. You should still do the metaknight. Honestly, I'm never satisfied with my drawings for some reason, regardless of how good they come out lol.

It looks great, along with your Fire Emblem ones. :D

I draw sometimes, not really as much as I used to. But here's something I did about a month ago:
That's pretty cool. i wish I could draw that well. I know it sounds odd but my drawings are just copies of other images. When I say copy I mean like your image I can literally reproduce it exactly on another sheet of paper. The fire emblem ones were taken from an image and copied onto a paper. The smash one with Robin I took from an online image and reproduced it on a big poster paper and have it on my wall. When it comes to me drawing my own things however, I am horrible.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I was playing through some Kid Icarus: Uprising, why was this song not added in Smash 4.

While I'm fine with the Thunder Cloud Temple, this song would have been awesome too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I was playing through some Kid Icarus: Uprising, why was this song not added in Smash 4.

While I'm fine with the Thunder Cloud Temple, this song would have been awesome too.
I never knew you played this game...Dog Theme, Lightning Battle, and Aurum Island for Smash 4 dlc or Smash 5.

Top Bottom