• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Matsushi

True Blood
welp I feel like it was a mistake to opt to go to class today
How is everyone today?
I'm doing well! Finishing class at 10:30am is always good, now I can sleeeeeep. I prefer starting early and finishing early rather than starting late and finishing at like 4:30pm.

I hope you're having a fab day~ :dr^_^:

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm doing well! Finishing class at 10:30am is always good, now I can sleeeeeep. I prefer starting early and finishing early rather than starting late and finishing at like 4:30pm.

Well I have been sick all week with a super cold but I have a math test today so Im going to class sick.
You know that cough that sounds like stuff in your chest? Ive had that all week.

I dont get out of my classes until 12 lol

Matsushi

True Blood
Well I have been sick all week with a super cold but I have a math test today so Im going to class sick.
You know that cough that sounds like stuff in your chest? Ive had that all week.

I dont get out of my classes until 12 lol
Ooooooh, I had that last week. There's still a lot of gross flem in my throat, but nice, hot tea has been doing the trick. Good luck with that maths test though, you're gon' do fine~

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Ooooooh, I had that last week. There's still a lot of gross flem in my throat, but nice, hot tea has been doing the trick. Good luck with that maths test though, you're gon' do fine~
thing is, is not in my throat, its right in my chest and Im stuck in the bathroom trying to cough it up x x I may need to go home and to the doc because it isnt good I felt like this all week

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I haven't visited the thread in a while. Speculation is sapping up all my time here. Oh well.

So how's everyone?

:231:

D

Deleted member

@Sanae Have you tried looking in to moving in with your boyfriend? I mean he might take it weird but you could explain the situation to him.
I would but he lives in Puerto Rico.

I was thinking the same thing. @Sanae You should consider that option.

Also, your Skype is "Faladae", correct? The one with the anime girl with the purplish hair as the avatar?
Yes, that's the one!

That's pretty cool. i wish I could draw that well. I know it sounds odd but my drawings are just copies of other images. When I say copy I mean like your image I can literally reproduce it exactly on another sheet of paper. The fire emblem ones were taken from an image and copied onto a paper. The smash one with Robin I took from an online image and reproduced it on a big poster paper and have it on my wall. When it comes to me drawing my own things however, I am horrible.
Thank you! To be honest my drawings are copies of others too. The one I drew of Inaho was a copy actually xD I'm bad at drawing characters in my own style.

Also, good morning Robin boyz and girlz~ :4robinf:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yeah that would be kind of a hard move for you/him probably...
Indeed. Especially since he's still in school. He says he's moving to New York next year though but that's still kinda far since I'm in North Carolina. But he says he wants to move to NC with me when he has money and such. I'll be patient enough to wait~

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Indeed. Especially since he's still in school. He says he's moving to New York next year though but that's still kinda far since I'm in North Carolina. But he says he wants to move to NC with me when he has money and such. I'll be patient enough to wait~
Considering I live in the same state, I can verify that while the distance between NC and NY is kinda far, if you two were to visit (assuming he's not gonna be in upstate/near canada) it would be an 8-10 drive.

Also I added your skype for later matches so :3333.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
well looks like this is my 2nd day staying home sick

Doesnt help I have a precalc test to take this week. This stress is making my cold worse.
They're the same way with me. I'm struggling with college and I have to skip a lot of semesters due to lack of money and a job. I should have graduated by now but nope. It's bad enough that I can't drive either. I'll be 23 in two months and I feel like I'm 13.
Dont worry I have done over 3 years in college and counting and Im ready to give up and drop out. you are not alone. Worst of all, when I ask people if it is right to drop out they all just said "If you want to", even my gf says it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Considering I live in the same state, I can verify that while the distance between NC and NY is kinda far, if you two were to visit (assuming he's not gonna be in upstate/near canada) it would be an 8-10 drive.

Also I added your skype for later matches so :3333.
Yeah, the distance doesn't sound too bad. I live in the southern part of NC though - I'm like 20-30 minutes away from SC, so it might be a bit longer?

Also yay! :D Thanks for the add~

Dont worry I have done over 3 years in college and counting and I ready to give up and drop out. you are not alone. Worst of all, when I ask people if it is right to drop out they all just said "If you want to", even my gf says it
I've thought about dropping out but no one wants me to lol. I'll be the only one in my family to graduate college so that's why my parents want me to put in time. Even my boyfriend doesn't want me to drop out. He's kinda aggressive about it and he told me he'll be mad at me if I drop out. D:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Y

I've thought about dropping out but no one wants me to lol. I'll be the only one in my family to graduate college so that's why my parents want me to put in time. Even my boyfriend doesn't want me to drop out. He's kinda aggressive about it and he told me he'll be mad at me if I drop out. D:
looks like everyone around me is ****ty then because no one cares. I might as well drop out now then. Not even my gf cares in the slightist it seems

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

looks like everyone around me is ****ty then because no one cares. I might as well drop out now then
Don't drop out because they don't care. I know it's hard and frustrating. I'm not telling you to drop out or stay in school but whatever decision you make, do it for you and not for others.~

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Don't drop out because they don't care. I know it's hard and frustrating. I'm not telling you to drop out or stay in school but whatever decision you make, do it for you and not for others.~
Then that be me coming to the conclution of dropping out in the end eh *shurg*

College was a mistake to go into lol Its nothing but stress

Last edited:

ARGHETH

Smash Lord

...Ugh. I have classes starting at 8 every day, because apparently I hate myself.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
College class time is awesome, isn't it? I only have to go 4 days a week. Monday and Wednesday from 10:45 to 1:25 and Tuesday and Thursday from 9:15 to 1:25. I love it alot better than what they gave us in grade school.
I would but he lives in Puerto Rico.

Yes, that's the one!
So you moving with your bf is out of the question then? Sorry to hear 'bout that.

Sweet. I sent you a request about an hour ago on Skype so you should have it by now.

D

Deleted member

No love for Nico. :sadsheep:

So you moving with your bf is out of the question then? Sorry to hear 'bout that.

Sweet. I sent you a request about an hour ago on Skype so you should have it by now.
It's fine, he says he's moving to New York next year and while that's still a 10-12 hour journey, he'll be closer. And he has interest in moving to NC with me when he has the money so I'm patient.

I'll accept the add when I get back on my phone. It's charging right now.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
>He actually likes Discount Idlom@ster

RST needs better taste in idurus

Top Bottom