• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIMS3:: Springfield, IL -- Oct. 17th

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea i'll be able to bring a recording plus commentary setup. Anyone bringing an extra recording setup? We can split uploading stuff. I"m not gonna upload 100 smash vids

still need a melee partner.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I will try my hardest Jorj
im so ****ing stoked for this
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm gunna be playing like a new though I'm kinda rusty
anybody wanna come to my house this week to practice??

Doomshroom

Smash Rookie
to luke, possibly, it depends on my work and schoolwork schedule.

and to this crew battle hype..... i seem to remember team iowa taking peoria without much problem, even with a fourth of our stocks being kinda a waste (no offense, brett, but you were still scrubby)
so yeah...... why aren't we hyping this rematch?

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
yay iron man so far - kirt, dave, and nuris

derek - don't worry, I'll be bringing the business this time.

Also, I might need a teamate, cause my first idea fell through, I might end up trying to team with a local to give them some incentive to come, but want to see if anyone on the internet needs a teamate so they don't have to drive 2 hours to only participate in singles.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Peoria vs Team Iowa, u guys had 2 stocks left, pretty sure that was close.

yea, Brett, 1$ ironman me.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
I thought it was 3(?), plus the 4 stocks we gave away (Brett aka "the2ndsamurai"/"tdk_samurai")

..and 7 is almost half of your entire allotted stock. (would've been more in a 4v4 with equal lives on both sides)

Also, An I wanted to chat on aim earlier, but I'm probably unavailable as a teammate, you could team with that one really crappy aforementioned Pikachu from here again though (or we could try and find you a real teammate). I'm sure you'll find somebody worth your time the day of though, if necessary.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Samurai may be new to the game but he is a good teammate and he makes intelligent decisions
he was semi pro at halo 2 so the teamwork kinda transfers over
just sayin' to anyone who needs a mate

Dart

Smash Lord
I thought it was 3(?), plus the 4 stocks we gave away (Brett aka "the2ndsamurai"/"tdk_samurai")

..and 7 is almost half of your entire allotted stock. (would've been more in a 4v4 with equal lives on both sides)

Also, An I wanted to chat on aim earlier, but I'm probably unavailable as a teammate, you could team with that one really crappy aforementioned Pikachu from here again though (or we could try and find you a real teammate). I'm sure you'll find somebody worth your time the day of though, if necessary.
No johns it was close. the vids show a lot of johns, but the next one will be different...either way

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
No johns it was close. the vids show a lot of johns, but the next one will be different...either way
yea, cause if its 4v4, its not only 2 members of team iowa will actually get to play, and if its 5v5, I will be putting my try hard pants on, along with my try hard cape and my try hard sword and gay but stylish hairstyle.

keep the iron mans coming, and still need a teamate

Dart

Smash Lord
add me to that list samurai

so i gots a 1dollah MM with sveet marth dittos *you'll prolly win i sucksors at dittos johns*
1dollah vs Darkatma Marth vs Zelda
Iron man vs Samurai when he accepts

oh and btw derek you ARE going to this and WE ARE doing a rematch

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Oh boy oh boy oh boy, one more week! I like how Evansville settles for a 15 person, more drunk than not crowd rather than a 20-30 person crowd(some being "powered up") where there will be a crew battle involved along with some nice MMs. *sigh* I just want to cry...cry, cry, cry....oh well, looks like I'll just have to look forward to the $1 I'm getting from you Brett =P. I sooooo wanna bust out Yoshi in it but I don't know if I will or not xP

Tomacawk

Smash Master
dude you johned before you even play wtf
im really stoked
like srsly omfg i cant wait
purdue SUP, bring sleeping gear
dude what can they do...they said they can't go. john or no, they don't need this much **** for it

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I know, I know...I'll get over it...eventually...Lol jay kay, I'm just posting this stuff still in hopes that they get fed up and come garsh darnit. Ah well, guess I'll just $5 Ironman MM you Luke.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ok...so I need a new melee parnter unless someone can for sure say legan is coming.

I hear lixi is open?
maybe brett?

anyone from st. louis not teaming

Lixivium

Smash Champion
ok...so I need a new melee parnter unless someone can for sure say legan is coming.

I hear lixi is open?
maybe brett?

anyone from st. louis not teaming
I will find out by tomorrow if I can attend.

Then I will need a teams partner (if I am coming).

Nuris

Smash Lord
BTW Oranos, StL may bring as many as 15 people lol. Most are coming for Melee, but I think 4 or 5 are going to play Brawl, too.
Also, setups are looking like... 4 TVs, 2 cubes, 2 Wiis, possibly more...
If you need any more info, ask and I will try to get it.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i can't go on the 24th... btw, brett, wana team again? lol

Doomshroom

Smash Rookie
Hey brett, how about an iron man for 1$ and a re-evaluation of a position on the Team I.O.W.A. Naming Committee?

or if that's too hard..... how about a straight up money match between your anything and my pichu?

burned

kourck

Smash Cadet
That's KURT as in Kalashnikovs Usually Resolve Turgidly, not Kirt. If you really cared you would know, TDK Samurai.

finding an important lesson inviting needed growth

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hey purdue and sveet
I'm preparing for you guys. Is there anything yall want? Soda? snacks?
I have a lot of left over pizza from when I was vegetarian that I have since been unable to eat (I'm vegan) so that is fair game
and it's really ****ing cold now so I'm gunna have to make room inside my house for everyone
the floor is, for some of you, where you'll be sleeping. it's hard-wood, lol. bring sleeping bag/blankets/pillows/whatever you need to sleep with.
and how many set ups will be coming to my house? I don't own a gcube so I don't have one...
also, smoking MUST happen outside. Does everybody want to man up and chill in my garage all night? I can take a space heater out there and lock 'er up, it should warm up decently
and we can smoke at ease in lawn chairs
idk ppl talk to me
also I have 5gs of chronic, exactly. is this enough for everybody who cannot bring their own? If i have to, I'll be captain sober all week to keep it at 5.0

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
tomacawk, i can't wait.

i'm pretty dry right now, and also pretty broke. i can pass you a little cash tho.

and i wont say another word oranos.

Top Bottom