• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tipped Off 4, Georgia WEST COAST REPRESENT

chaddd

Smash Lord
I was gonna hype this sh*t when I come out to SoCal. DaShizWiz is scheduled to be there. So is New York. Get on your jobs.

festizzio

Smash Champion
no ****in way, last time eggz posted a thread about an ec tourney i was the only ****ing person from west coast to go, **** this i'm waiting for ohana

Balloon

Smash Lord
hmm
i still have a plane ticket to use from when i didn't go to pound 3.

we'll see, shane. we'll see.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I remember playing his ******** *** Peach in Modesto

<3 Pink Shinobi

I'll be there.

Kira-

Smash Champion
I just decided I'm going to this. I'll be taking Jetblue, as of right NOW, the closest airport I can fly into is Charlotte, North Carolina (currently $338 round trip). If I can't get a ride to the venue from there, I can fly into Richmond, VA, and I should most definitely be able to get a ride there (round trip also $338).

HOUSING is available at the venue, so that won't be a problem.

The dates I picked were Jan 16th - Jan 19th. I'm just assuming that would be fine. Do they get more expensive as the dates are further apart or less? I really don't know

I'm going to need a VERY good teammate, so who wants to come with me?

festizzio

Smash Champion
this actually sounds awesome but i like buying my tickets months in advance, like ohana. **** gonna be such a **** tournament

festizzio

Smash Champion
I might actually go, who from socal or wc would team with me for this?

also, if i do go i'll buy my tickets after everyone else

festizzio

Smash Champion
Kira why would you fly into VA when the tourney's in georgia? why not just fly into georgia, like atlanta or something. or am i missing something

brdy_

Smash Lord
I'm gonna get paid in a week then I'll look into buying tickets <_<

@Shane: call/text me about this soon, sorry I couldn't talk today

Jem.

Smash Master
I went to SCC. And Axis but that was brawl lol.

Anyways Eggz is really good and maybe you guys will learn some technicalzzzz from him lolz. and im sure you guys would have fun.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
lol @ california pretending to be competitive then never leaving their state
CA is big enough that they can travel pretty far around and stay within state and still drive further than if you drove from one end of WA to the other.

Eggz

Smash Hero
CA is big enough that they can travel pretty far around and stay within state and still drive further than if you drove from one end of WA to the other.
i dont believe u! ur ideaz r abstract n crazy.
are all washington people this funny
not really, im pretty much the funniest i think. silent wolfs just as funny actually.

what i mean to say is top players ****** the same randoms over and over again (dont act like theres competition for first beyond like 2-4 people) is a shell compared toward a real competitive drive.

sidefx

Smash Champion
what i mean to say is top players ****** the same randoms over and over again (dont act like theres competition for first beyond like 2-4 people) is a shell compared toward a real competitive drive.
yeah but that can easily be rectified by just traveling a maximum of 6 hours somewhere in CA. why fly to georgia to smash with 90% randoms when we can do that here..

and plus, its alot more expensive to fly out of CA..

brady your mage is still 58. step it up

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'd love to see as much of both NorCal and SoCal rep at TO4, its going to be BIG.
Besides that I love you guy's commentary- Wombo Combo says it all.

<---- TO4's Host, btw

Top Bottom