• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Titans! Go! - Teen Titans Headquarters

worldjem7

Smash Ace
When there's trouble you know what to do.... CALL CYBORG!!

He can shoot a rocket from his shoe~~ CAUSE HE'S CYBORG!

do da do da something like that, aw yeah

na na-na na big fluffy cat, THAT'S RIGHT!!

Hi Ryan :D

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
check this s*** out guys i tryed doing a crew sig and the colours i used for their sigs worked out nice so i kept them....and that pic does not match the others..........

Sanu

Smash Champion
check this s*** out guys i tryed doing a crew sig and the colours i used for their sigs worked out nice so i kept them....and that pic does not match the others..........
I know we just talked on msn, but, those other ones are, umm... how do I put this? They're really poorly drawn; it makes it easier to animate them though since redrawing wouldn't be tedious as hell. =p

Sanu

Smash Champion
I don't know why you guys made me a sig or put me in the crew sig?! I never agreed to be a part of the crew, lol; do yo guys really love me that much?!

/flex

fo serious though, that was sort of random of you guys LOL!

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
oh sh** i swear i put u in their.............................i'll fix it later dammit we have 2 many ppl i keep losing track of everything in the crew....

*moon walks away and SD's*

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
Yea they will try to shield grab you, and you can fsmash them in the face. Also, you can spam shffl knees against shield fast enough to **** their shields like m2k did lol.

idea

Smash Master
scar kept using knee to fsmash. i think it's that, if you knee their shield they'll probably try to grab you, but even if they don't it'll push them too far away to do much.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
You have to grossly **** up the shield grab though. Knee is laggy. It hit your shield you grab. I think thats why it even works to begin with - human error.

Top Bottom