• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Wooooooooooooow I missed a lot.
O_O
Santi's combo video is up! woot
>_> Kyon? fine.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
You know guys, you were suppose to come over to the Marth boards and discuss the Marth match-up (that's what Steel invited you guys over to).

Didn't work that way I know. <_<
Even though I've played TL since I unlocked him I don't have enough exp in high level play to discuss such things. That and I've rarely visited the TL boards till now.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
"Santi is the second album by The Academy Is..., released on April 2 and 3, 2007 by Fueled by Ramen."
....? =P

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
...Whats GA again? >_> <_< >_>
That stage is just broken in general.
But still, that match was amazing.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Ohh...
Well excuse me for thinking you were talking about something Smash related. XP
>___> And idk about the not very important states. <_<

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
No one uses Toon Link in grab attack? o_O

Err, GA is more important than North Dakota imo. We're a major shipping and transportation state and we grow a good number of crops for the US.

*lol flamebait for North Dakota residents*
No one uses Toon Link in..........Gamer Area.
OHH!!!! =O
lol jk
Idk about that place either... >_>;
Uhh... California,Texas,Washington.....
T_T Those are the only ones that seem important off the top of my head.
Okay, I don't know anything about the US. ^_^

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Does anyone else throw a razor leaf as Ivysaur and wait for it to come back? >_>

prOAPC

Smash Lord
upB out of shield (shield then jump and upB at the same time) gives invicibility frames like Marth's does? (i spell it right?)
does anybody use the reverse hyphen usmash? Some times i like to hit with the last part of the usmash (i think is weaker) as a set up for combos
first time i see the zair+bomb+usmash combo was in a VietG video, now i'm using it a lot. I use some variatons like:
zair+grab (well-known)
zair+bomb+arrow (or first arrow then bomb)
zair+running upB+bomb (my favorite one)
Does anyone else throw a razor leaf as Ivysaur and wait for it to come back? >_>
lolololol that has happened to me too!!!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
does anybody use the reverse hyphen usmash? Some times i like to hit with the last part of the usmash (i think is weaker) as a set up for combos
Don't do that it's a waste of a Usmash.
Well, actually do whatever works.
I don't like hitting that part it makes me feel sad.

Also, am I allowed to make a discussion thread, or what are the rules behind that? >_>
Viet? D=
We should have an official metagame thread too. The Wolfs have one. XP

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
....Okay I'm lost are we making the other thread? T_T
Want me to make it?

I'm just gonna make the discussion one now. >_> What are we on? #10 right?
Maybe someone knows things I don't.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
THIS WHOLE TIME I THOUGHT IT WAS CALLED "dolphin splash"
Woooooooooooooooooow. I should go jump off a cliff somewhere.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Lol yes ofcourse but i was just wondering is there a list of things??? Since crouching down i don't think it can block fox or falco's laser because it hits him in the head.
Oh. Uhh. I'll get back to you later on okay?
Is there a list written anywhere?? There should be a thread for one its sorta important.

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh. Uhh. I'll get back to you later on okay?
Is there a list written anywhere?? There should be a thread for one its sorta important.
I think in the Link threads they have one but we do need a Toon link one. What he can shield crouching down and what he can shield by standing up.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Okay, I'll search for one and if there isn't, I'll make one. >_>

Dr.octogonapus

Smash Apprentice
Ok..

Also is ZAiring with toon link useful?
Incredibly, It can be used for quite a few different things, Just as a regular zair to outrange an opponent, or Zair-> grab for a nearly guaranteed grab.

Zair->bomb throw is too good for those that will attempt to attack after the zair.

I'd list more but I haven't been using it very long, But I'm sure another player could tell you all its uses.

zaf

Smash Lord
old i guess, but i havent seen it

dsmash ftw lol

Incredibly, It can be used for quite a few different things, Just as a regular zair to outrange an opponent, or Zair-> grab for a nearly guaranteed grab.

Zair->bomb throw is too good for those that will attempt to attack after the zair.

I'd list more but I haven't been using it very long, But I'm sure another player could tell you all its uses.

imo, zair is like toons best move. sets up so many things, and the landing recovery has 0 lag.
you virtually can not be punished when doing it since it is perfect for spacing, and when you land you can just shield, shield grab or repeat. There are so many things you can do, that your opponent has a a hard time reading you.

Also, for the new people, when you want to do zair-> bomb throw, remember that when you have your bomb out and you sh, you need to air dodge first. If you zair with a bomb, you'll end up shooting it.

btw this thread is too pwn, i am subscribed lol

zaf

Smash Lord
yea, its your best defense and offense when fighting marths.

Not sure if you are aware of it, but you can use zair to hog the edge for longer and get back your invincibility frames.

Top Bottom