• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
I consistently powershield every proyectile except falcolol's lazors. And yes, I can powershield grabs lol. Its very rare for me to get hit by any proyectile. I'd say my best qualities as a player is powershielding and DI. What Im bad at is, matchups mostly. :(

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
Yeah ling ling hasn't shown up to a tourney here yet. Though if he hates snakes he chose a pretty bad region to come to. Fatal's the best here, but bizkit and mikeray are right next to him.

I'm looking forward to playing him, see how I compare with PR.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Yeah ling ling hasn't shown up to a tourney here yet. Though if he hates snakes he chose a pretty bad region to come to. Fatal's the best here, but bizkit and mikeray are right next to him.

I'm looking forward to playing him, see how I compare with PR.
He'll probably do bad first tourney. He hasnt played in a while, but he should be able to get back on track after playing in a few. Yes, he hates snake but he uses D3 so :bee:. Im more worried about dazwa tbh.

We found a way to change the trajectory of Toon Link's bombs, we got a sliding grounded UpB, and we found a killing hitbox on Toon Link's down taunt.

CTX

Smash Journeyman
We found a way to change the trajectory of Toon Link's bombs, we got a sliding grounded UpB, and we found a killing hitbox on Toon Link's down taunt.
Also found a way to cancel our d-air and we can now shoot fire arrows that stay in the ground. If you pass over them, you get hit. Also, we know how to throw a boomerang that is on fire when we initially throw it, then somehow will freeze people on the return. Oh and arrows kill now...get at us...

CTX

Smash Journeyman
Lol Brawl-

How many people near you are going to your tournament next week CTX?
I know Kit and Jordan are coming. I don't if you know Zykln or not (falco player from KC that goes to school up here) he may be coming as well.

So the three or four depending on Zykln.

I checked the thread for the tournament and a couple people from Iowa (Joker and Yink, maybe others) will be there. Hylian is also showing up from Texas. Kain, Zoze, Ook, Ripple from Illinois are going there too...and then the St. Louis people. Should be pretty good turnout

Anybody from KC besides yourself?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Ive been getting better as of recent. Im also getting much better at the snake match up.

And I love brawl minus.

gantrain05

Smash Master
I know Kit and Jordan are coming. I don't if you know Zykln or not (falco player from KC that goes to school up here) he may be coming as well.

So the three or four depending on Zykln.

I checked the thread for the tournament and a couple people from Iowa (Joker and Yink, maybe others) will be there. Hylian is also showing up from Texas. Kain, Zoze, Ook, Ripple from Illinois are going there too...and then the St. Louis people. Should be pretty good turnout

Anybody from KC besides yourself?
as far as i know, from iowa we got a van, and i think its gonna be me(Jlo) joker, peeks, zash, yink? love? maybe more, we aren't really very organized when it comes to OoS travel lol.

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
Also found a way to cancel our d-air and we can now shoot fire arrows that stay in the ground. If you pass over them, you get hit. Also, we know how to throw a boomerang that is on fire when we initially throw it, then somehow will freeze people on the return. Oh and arrows kill now...get at us...
You forgot that F-tilt spikes haha

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
just so you guys know lucario is the best char in brawl- hes like meleelucario + mk aka ***** you with combos and offfstage yes he can **** offstage as in up offstage hit you with it then do up back to the stage..... and thats just a simple thing...

ike can go under fd and make it to the other side cancel his erpution so all its power goes into the sword making the sword stay on fire while he fights

ganondorf......if you want to beat anyone who uses him camp till the timer goes down

5 dollar tl- mm at hobo me vs jerm and hyro if he comes(you better *****) lets get it

Alzi

Smash Master
How do you shoot a arrow but your bow faces one way and the arrow shoots the other.

I've done this by accident and watched Hyro's vid on it but i still do not understand what you exactly have to do.

Top Bottom