• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Zange-chan will forever rule over this kingdom. She has lost some of her most loyal subjects due to retirement, but there are many new subjects that she has now. If only they would post.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Retirement? Is that the story theyre telling now? :laugh:

Anyway, bomber as the new supreme ruler overlord what is your plan of action to make the current subjects post more.

:phone:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Retirement? Is that the story theyre telling now? :laugh:

Anyway, bomber as the new supreme ruler overlord what is your plan of action to make the current subjects post more.

Torture
Slavery
Beatings
Metaknight

It would be nice if this was a sticky. How to get this thread active like it was in the old days, I am brainstorming. The young ones should be exposed to the rich culture that is the Great Zange-chan.

In the mean time.... Get your fortunes told here! 100 yen per fortune! :3

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Personally I'd go for option 1.
Admins took away the sticky many storms ago I doubt we can retrieve it.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Personally I'd go for option 1.
Admins took away the sticky many storms ago I doubt we can retrieve it.

I don't know. Zange-chan is a wise and fair queen. I don't know if torture upon her return is a right move. I will consult the queen. Or is she a princess... as princess of seed. :troll:

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
If you want activity, just presume that people are lurking, then talk to them by name and they may respond. Of course, you'll have to choose your topics wisely for each person. Some will be easy and will respond to any social topic because they are just dying for a conversation, then there will be those who need a distinct topic that they are passionate about; others may respond better to masked flattery; a few may simply be looking for a chance to spout their knowledge, while still others may just want to talk about various hallucinogens. I'll leave it up to your discretion.

If you want activity, just presume that people are lurking, then talk to them by name and they may respond. Of course, you'll have to choose your topics wisely for each person. Some will be easy and will respond to any social topic because they are just dying for a conversation, then there will be those who need a distinct topic that they are passionate about; others may respond better to masked flattery; a few may simply be looking for a chance to spout their knowledge, while still others may just want to talk about various hallucinogens. I'll leave it up to your discretion.
You should post in the GD more, man.

You should also get Skype so you can join the TL group.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Which basically means that "lurkers" are too afraid to make the first move and post something and end our discussion about how we need more posters.

Heck, unless a new crazy, radical AT has been discovered, do you guys not know how to have a conversation or start one?

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Hmmm what are your thoughts on the current state of the U.S. economy and what can we, as a nation, do to push it forward.

OR

Who else is mad hyped for Uprising?!?!

Pippy

Smash Apprentice
Taking Twinkies topic: light blue is an awesome color. Perfectly matches my blue Toon.

Oh, and yes, I am looking forward to Uprising. It looks amazing! As for Bomber, I can't talk about that because... I'm a noob lol.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Blue in general is the best color but cerealuan takes the crown for best shade and NOT just because it's a TOWN. Pippy you got a 3DS? Friendcode now. And are you getting uprising as soon as it drops?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Taking Twinkies topic: light blue is an awesome color. Perfectly matches my blue Toon.

Oh, and yes, I am looking forward to Uprising. It looks amazing! As for Bomber, I can't talk about that because... I'm a noob lol.
Boy, boast some of your skill. No one is ever gonna know if you're lying. Hell, I'm the best bomber here. It's more official since I was the last man standing in the great bomb wars in the early history of the TL boards.

Pippy

Smash Apprentice
Boy, boast some of your skill. No one is ever gonna know if you're lying. Hell, I'm the best bomber here. It's more official since I was the last man standing in the great bomb wars in the early history of the TL boards.
Lol. I'll start boasting when I get a little skill.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
here is a silly thought that came to me. Who would tl friends and enemies be ssbb?

he would have some annoying know it all tag along, I think that would be jiggly puff. for some reason I think he would hang out with diddy and pika. Marth would be his big rival, meta knight his sworn enemy. I think tl would act like he is cool with snake but secretly hates him because he is slightly jealous of how hard those grenades are to see. Olimar is like the friend of a friend...but tl thinks that guy is freakin wierd. Samus is his ex girlfriend (she kept saying "is that all,"... too much of an ego crusher), now he is with daisy haired peach. But what would he think of link?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm all for Gannon being Link's father figure. On weekends they go fishing and when they're done, they come home to a nice hot bowl of Grandma's soup.

Top Bottom