• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I saw D3 as more of the father figure/big brother. Tink would probably be pretty cool with luigi, they both can be pretty strange at times.

:phone:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Is Samus Link's mother? :o

Speaking of Samus, thanks to her, I can now forever remember what the Italian word for orange is: Aran.

And they say you can't learn anything from video games.

Anragon

Smash Apprentice
Link for big brother(it's logical :D)
Snake can be the cool guy or the coach.
Luigi for the best friend, he's cool, always scared and weird, making him one of the funniest men in the world.
Pikachu for "wtf-creature-who-comes-from-no-where" who follows TL everywhere.
Sonic & Mario for secondary friends.
Lucario & Marth for rivals.
Metaknight is... Marth's slave. No, hem, rival.
Ike is his friend because Ike fights for his friends.

And for girls, TL is 12 so he doesn't know anything about sex and love so he doesn't care about them :D

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Link for big brother(it's logical :D)
Snake can be the cool guy or the coach.
Luigi for the best friend, he's cool, always scared and weird, making him one of the funniest men in the world.
Pikachu for "wtf-creature-who-comes-from-no-where" who follows TL everywhere.
Sonic & Mario for secondary friends.
Lucario & Marth for rivals.
Metaknight is... Marth's slave. No, hem, rival.
Ike is his friend because Ike fights for his friends.

And for girls, TL is 12 so he doesn't know anything about sex and love so he doesn't care about them :D
I found this amusing and comical xD

It makes sense that Marth is a rival because he is another swordsman...and the matchup is 50:50!

Zwei Striker

Smash Apprentice
I think he should hang out with bowser because nobody else wants to, so he pities him. Also, yoshi kinda looks like the guy who comes out of nowhere to piss tl off.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
definitely, bowser could be the funny kinda dumb friend. Plus its always good to have a 500 pound turtle lizzard in your corner

Anragon

Smash Apprentice
Are tourneys in USA simple to organize and full of people ?

In France, there's plenty of smashfests but not enough tourneys, sadly.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Are tourneys in USA simple to organize and full of people ?

In France, there's plenty of smashfests but not enough tourneys, sadly.
it depends on where you go. In the south, the biggest states for smash are Texas, Alabama, and Florida. I know California is big, and I'm sure the New England States have active communities. My state lacks however. :(

Bomber7

Smash Hero
The silver lining in my state is that I'm part of a big project to establish a State circuit like Alabama has. Hopefully things will work out and the community will blossom and we will draw in other states to our tounaments.

3,200th post? :)

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Also does anyone have any advice for tink vs falco? <_<

You'll do best at mid-range. Punish reflector with zair. Don't get grabbed at low %s. Falco requires unique camping to go around the lasers, It's advisable that you use mostly zair, boomerang, bombs, and nair. When the Falco player tries to kill you with short hop bair, you can punish with bair OOS.

Hope this helps.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I live in Kentucky. We have a small scene.
._.

Also does anyone have any advice for tink vs falco? <_<

Considering I spam bombs a lot, I like baiting the reflector. Overall, I'm still working on my baiting abilities because there is no way I am able to play really defensive or campy with any character. I'm, too impatient.

Top Bottom