• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Homolamar has really annoying little helpers that have their own hp and have different mechanics... And can be thrown and become one of the most formitable camp-games in brawl. Martha jus sucks. And shes a man... Sorta
And neither one recover well.

:phone:

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
im surprised icies can be thought as number 2 when our char (among many other not top tier chars) can beat them. snake forever #2

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Everyone (except MK) is going to have a bad match, and even though TL has the advantage against IC's, just that one slip-up or lack of focus on tink's part can lead to a loss of a stock.... the infinite to death on everyone certainly makes the IC's a very viable #2 candidate, and dumb disjointed arials and priority make them tough even when avoiding the grab.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure they base the tier list on statistics. Sure some top tier characters can lose to someone in a lower placing and or tier than them, but statistically they shine above the rest. Having one or two bad match-ups would be considered a statistical outlier and wouldn't have too much cause for concern.

Last tier list was composed of a 3-way mix between each character's MUs in the MU Chart, the character's money/usage ratio, and votes in the BBR based on discussion of each character's merits. It used to be just straight votes, but we decided to use stats since it's a more objective way of doing things.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
$20 doesn't pay for a trip to APEX. Unless you forgot to add a couple of zeros to that number, then you got yourself a deal.

P.S- I'm a mad genius.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
i dont say a word
i dont say a word

i was on my grind and now i got wat i deserved.....

hold on wait a minute
yall thought i was finished

when i go to the pex. ima just top 10 it
stunting on yall *****s im lik papa on his spinach
TLGD be the clique
and im the King of all yall *****s.

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
yo fo' real, a tiny kid hopin off peoples back and smashing a lit bomb on their head, tossing boomerangs and shooting arrows at grown men woman at children alike.

Best character in UMvC3 in my books, Btw ALL FELLOW Tinks, I know MJG listens to music while playing anyone else do that as well? Because when I put on some Van Halen I turn into a beast and destory people, mostly via Bombs, creating a somewhat wall in front of me with them.
I do.

I play these two tracks on repeat, specifically because they give me goosebumps when I listen to them.

G-Dub

Smash Journeyman
Best character in UMvC3 in my books, Btw ALL FELLOW Tinks, I know MJG listens to music while playing anyone else do that as well? Because when I put on some Van Halen I turn into a beast and destory people, mostly via Bombs, creating a somewhat wall in front of me with them.
There is no more a relaxing way to camp for a 24 minute set then listening to Armin van Buuren's Imagine (the remixes) album.
Seriously check out the song face to face.
http://m.youtube.com/?reload=3&rdm=mc3dk876u
:phone:

archer.

Smash Lord
I tried playing matches for a bit while listening to music but found that no matter what I listened to it felt distracting, which is the reason why I wanted to try it anyway (so loud crowds won't be able to distract me lol). But maybe I should give it another try...

Top Bottom