• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TN Brawl Power Rankings

Mon-E

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1650-3575-4636
i came back from that memphis tourney, 1st place! woot!

-Stash

Mon-E

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1650-3575-4636
gonna need some kind of results thread or something like that.

Also updating from BatGG V
Industry asked for an interview after the tourney, and should be uploaded soon

CO18

Smash Hero
I dunno anyone in Tennessee plus how big are the actual tourneys? It would probably cost alot more money on plane tickets/ride/other miscellaneous stuff than one would make winning a tourney.

Tennessee should come to Florida :)

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
If it counts for anything.

sometime during the summer I'll probably be in Fort Lauderdale.

Yeah that probably doesn't count for anything.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I dunno anyone in Tennessee plus how big are the actual tourneys? It would probably cost alot more money on plane tickets/ride/other miscellaneous stuff than one would make winning a tourney.

Tennessee should come to Florida :)
TN will come to FL if FL comes to TN. (ill probably go down there sometime anyway for a big tourney)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tennessee has to come to neighboring AL tourneys before FL. It's only fair. :3

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
you have to take into account that not only did you enter in the tourney but all the other TN people who entered. I really need some kind of results thread to even take this tourney into account. all i know is CaptN2000 got second and you won. what about the other 6 people who entered that may be from memphis or other cities in TN?

Mon-E

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1650-3575-4636
you have to take into account that not only did you enter in the tourney but all the other TN people who entered. I really need some kind of results thread to even take this tourney into account. all i know is CaptN2000 got second and you won. what about the other 6 people who entered that may be from memphis or other cities in TN?
i dont know a thing about them, they were just casual gamers.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
If I ever go to the east coast, wanna name match Havok?
Im almost 100% certain he doesnt post on smashboards. Thats just the tag he had so thats what people called him. He is just a normal local to my knowledge.

i dont know a thing about them, they were just casual gamers.
I dont think i can really give any credit for that tournament because there are no Placements for the other people in Top 8. i cant just give points to one or two people.

Mon-E

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1650-3575-4636
Im almost 100% certain he doesnt post on smashboards. Thats just the tag he had so thats what people called him. He is just a normal local to my knowledge.

I dont think i can really give any credit for that tournament because there are no Placements for the other people in Top 8. i cant just give points to one or two people.
wuuuut
just cuz i didnt know their names?

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Huh, this is cool. I've been looking for TN tournaments... I had no idea TN had an active Brawl community. And KOkingpin lives in the same city as me. o_0

Milln

Smash Champion
Huh, this is cool. I've been looking for TN tournaments... I had no idea TN had an active Brawl community. And KOkingpin lives in the same city as me. o_0
Ajax, Frank, and a bunch of others also live in Murfreesboro.

I'm in SHelbyville, just 20 minutes away.

You should come play with us. =3

Top Bottom