• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To All Tournament Oragnizers

Spitfire668

Smash Cadet
I figured this would be a good place to post this since most everyone read this section. On August 30th we held a tournament at Cyberden in Columbia, MD. At about 8pm we had a Wii stolen and the thives caught on Camera. Sadly he used an alias so all I know name wise is he went by **** and partnered with ****. As for pictures,

Those are 2 images taken from the Cameras. It is kinda had to make out, but he is fairly recognizable once you see him once.

Problem has been solved. If I could I would delete this post. It was an accident.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You might want to circle the guy who did it so people know who it is

Spitfire668

Smash Cadet
As it turns out it was all one giant misunderstanding. He had brought his own Wii in at the begining and thought he hooked it up but did not and put it back in his car. At the end he thought the Wii was his and unhooked it. He thought for sure it was his but as he checked the actually console he found our writing on the back of it and relized he was mistaken. He is returning it with in the next couple days and has already contacted me.

Top Bottom